IGNORED

The stars were not aligned today!

dmoff1698

True story:

The weather here has been better than some places, but still too cold in the mornings to ride the hour + to work for me.

The forecast for this morning was for 31 degrees with a high of 62. No kidding, I actually woke up at 3:00 AM thinking "I can do 31 degrees" then went back to sleep. At 6:00 when I got up I said "what was I thinking!" So cage to work again.

Time passes, take a break at 2:30 and walk outside. 64 degrees, no wind, not a cloud in the sky. Go back inside and make some lame excuse to the boss, and out the door to home I go to get the bike. I can probably get in a good three hours road time. Kewel.

All the way driving home I'm thinking "Which way this time?" West, naw nothing but city that way. South? nope, go that way a lot. East? possibly, go that way a lot too. North? been a while, roads not bad, north it is!!!:thumbsup2:

Get a half mile from the house and the COUNTY HAS GOT THE ROAD CLOSED UNTIL AROUND 5:30PM. Only other way is on a BAD gravel road with a few sand pits thrown in for good measure. :bang head:

I don't usually use bad language, but sometimes you have to express your feelings or explode.

Come on summer.

So did you turn around and go a different direction?

Hunter,

I'm not sure you understand where dad lives...there is one road to get in (without going 45 minutes out of the way and all dirt) and even that road isn't all pavement! Serves him right for trying to skip out on work like that!!! Love ya dad!

Mike