IGNORED

How bout you?

Iowawegian

I am thankful for the great family I now have which is a result of meeting/marrying Nina! Twin girls mid 20's who ar not only beautiful inside and out but very smart and talented, and two son's both near the big 40 (one over, one under), one who has recently given us a grandson and the other (mine) who came back into my life after 30 plus years of no contact. Life is GREAT!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Jeez, Russ, you jsut got me out of my sappy mood, dog gone it!

Here I was listening to Christmas music, quiet day at work, snow's gently falling outside, thinking how wonderful it's going to be to have all our boys home for the holidays....

and kaplooie.....back to reality!!

Merry Christmas Black Owl, from you friends a couple hours south of you!!!

At my age, and considering the life I have lead, I'm just thankful that I wake up each morning without smelling flowers and hearing organ music.

It is always good to be on this side of the grass!

That is if we ever see it again with all this #%&* snow! :ignore:

I am so thankful for:

My wife of forty years, Jana, who I love dearly. My 37 year old son, Kevin, and my 33 year old daughter, Beth, that have never caused me grief. My five rescue dogs who love me unconditionally. My 02 RSMV, Sylvester, who has carried me over 135,000 miles without incident. And my 1946 Ford 2N tractor which gives me great pleasure keeping it running.

:santa: Merry Christmas!

:farmer: