IGNORED

my ship finally came in...

naturbar

received this fabulous email today....anxious to start receiving my daily pay of $3500.00. check it out and let me know what you think.......... and if you come up with half of the $70.00 up front money, i'll share the $800K.....

Western Union Paymant Notification

WESTERN UNION HEAD OFFICE DEPARTMENT

REPUBLIC OF BENIN.FOREGN CONTRACTOR PAYMENT OFFICE

TELEPHONE +229-99-354-730

w_union0077@sify.com

PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS OF USD$800, 000. 00 CERTIFIED FUNDS:

Hello Clinet,Goodday,and how are you today?please sorry for our silent, you may think that we forget to transfer your funds no but verifiction to know whether you are not real beneficary that why we no mailing you since but thank God that our verification discovered that you are real beneficary of the said ($800.000.00) and every arrange was made normaly,

You where given a bill of $140 in order to start receving your daily pay $3500 of which we didn’t hear from you for sometime now and because of your silent we have be thinking on how to help you about of the issue because we understand that you are facing finacial difficulties over there.

Hence, our general manager Mr Mike Bronw is now offering a Special XMAS bonus to all our customers that are abandon their funds in our custody due to because of price before. in order words we are now requesting that those involve should pay only the sum of $70.00 to receive all their payment in our custody.

Besides, my dear, this is an opportunity you have to comply and have your fund transfered to your designated address.

Send the fee through Western money Transfer with the information below;

Name...............CHIZOR CHINAKA

Country............Benin Republic

TEXT QUESTION: ....In God?

ANSWER ............We trust,

AMOUNT.............$70.00

MTCN...............

Forward the payment control number, sender name and address after sending to enable pick up the money in this Department office here.

Finally, we are looking forward to your compliment.

I wish you good luck.

Yours in service

MR NICK MAXX,

WESTERN UNION HEAD OFFICE DEPARTMENT

REPUBLIC OF BENIN.FOREGN CONTRACTOR PAYMENT OFFICE

THIS IS OUR CONDUCT CODE ( 101)

The one thing that bothers me is that these d**n things exist because there are suckers out there that reply to the scam. I think our education system must really need some work!!

Guest scarylarry

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI.WASHINGTON DC.

WASHINGTON D.C ROOM, 7367

J. EDGAR HOOVER FBI BUILDING

935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE,

NW WASHINGTON, DC 20535,0001

Attention: Sir/Madam.

This is to Inform you that ATM Card Number: 5120 8156 1062 5647 worth $2.5milion has been accredited to your favor,contact Mr. Timothy Odogwu, on (timothyodo@eze.co.za) with the following information below.

1,Your full Name

2.Phone number

3.Delivery Address {Where you want the Card to be sent to}.

4, Age, Sex and Occupation.

Bear in mind that you will be responsible for the handling and shipping chargesof your Gold Smart card to your choice location which is $80. This is a mandatory fee that must be paid before the dispatch of your ATM card to your designated home address, once the fee is paid you will receive your ATM card within the next 2-3 working days.

Regards

Yours Faithfully,

ROBERT SWAN MUELLE III

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI.WASHINGTON DC.

WASHINGTON D.C ROOM, 7367

J. EDGAR HOOVER FBI BUILDING

935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE,

NW WASHINGTON, DC 20535,0001

Attention: Sir/Madam.

This is to Inform you that ATM Card Number: 5120 8156 1062 5647 worth $2.5milion has been accredited to your favor,contact Mr. Timothy Odogwu, on (timothyodo@eze.co.za) with the following information below.

1,Your full Name

2.Phone number

3.Delivery Address {Where you want the Card to be sent to}.

4, Age, Sex and Occupation.

Bear in mind that you will be responsible for the handling and shipping chargesof your Gold Smart card to your choice location which is $80. This is a mandatory fee that must be paid before the dispatch of your ATM card to your designated home address, once the fee is paid you will receive your ATM card within the next 2-3 working days.

Regards

Yours Faithfully,

ROBERT SWAN MUELLE III

hee hee hee

Guest scarylarry
Hey!! That's MY credit card number...

Thanks for the new bike I'll send ya some pictures from the house we bought in Florida..

Please don't cancelled it yet Pam order and Benz

Guest scarylarry
Dan,

I see no problem with you getting a loan, all you need to do is send your $75 to --------naturbar, and within no time your loan will be approved.

See how easy that was?

Steve

No I'm the one that charges 75.00, please don't send my customers away..

He must be paid too much....:256: Dear friend,Compliments and how is life with you and the family? All should bewell I presume.My name is First Sergeant(1SG) E. Wilson; an American soldier, servingin the military with the army’s 3rd infantry division. With a verydesperate need for assistance, I have summed up courage to contactyou.I have on location here for many years a burden in my heart relatingto some stashed up large amount of cash gotten in my line of duty andhow to move it out of here to a better place, that would be of immensebenefit to you and I in another circumstance if only I can get you toshare my thoughts and aspirations with; and receive the cash on mybehalf. I will give you the full details of everything when I hearfrom you.This is a new dawn for me and I would like to finally take care ofthis once and for all; since this period is very idle for thisobjective. I don`t mean to bother you; my patriotism is at its highestin years and I could give my life anyday for the peace and safety ofhumanity; but I need to be at peace with myself and bring joy to yourlife and mine also, only if I can get a good response from you.I can be reached only for now on my alternative email address - (1sg.erwils3idusa@gmail.com ) and not my US Army service email which ismonitored. I had to copy this email to you, so it`s not possible tomonitor at all.

1SG E. Wilson.3rd Infantry Division

We got a letter a few years back which was written in Dutch. A few months later got another one in english and it was from Lawyer, stating that Rhonda was entitled to some money from an distant uncle that passed away. She never met, or knew of him but he had lots of money, no kids or immediate family.

They never asked for anything, just a signature and about two years later we received a small amount of money. Dutch law states the money had to be split between nieces, nephews and kids, so there were lots of people who received different amounts of money.

It was a nice little surprise.

Brad

He must be paid too much....:256: Dear friend,Compliments and how is life with you and the family? All should bewell I presume.My name is First Sergeant(1SG) E. Wilson; an American soldier, servingin the military with the army’s 3rd infantry division. With a verydesperate need for assistance, I have summed up courage to contactyou.I have on location here for many years a burden in my heart relatingto some stashed up large amount of cash gotten in my line of duty andhow to move it out of here to a better place, that would be of immensebenefit to you and I in another circumstance if only I can get you toshare my thoughts and aspirations with; and receive the cash on mybehalf. I will give you the full details of everything when I hearfrom you.This is a new dawn for me and I would like to finally take care ofthis once and for all; since this period is very idle for thisobjective. I don`t mean to bother you; my patriotism is at its highestin years and I could give my life anyday for the peace and safety ofhumanity; but I need to be at peace with myself and bring joy to yourlife and mine also, only if I can get a good response from you.I can be reached only for now on my alternative email address - (1sg.erwils3idusa@gmail.com ) and not my US Army service email which ismonitored. I had to copy this email to you, so it`s not possible tomonitor at all.

1SG E. Wilson.3rd Infantry Division

Bet the large sum of cash gotten in the line of duty might have something to do with removing gold teeth form the spent enemy.:rotfl::rotfl::mo money::mo money::D

To everybody that has received that letter of claim:

I can investigate the validity of the claim request, for you, I don't want to see anyone get cheated out of their hard earned money. Just send me $175 Dollars USD to cover my time and expense and I'll get right on it. If in fact you are the rightful claimant there is an additional 46% recovery fee on all recovered funds.

Thank you bary bary mush.

:256:

Guest scarylarry
To everybody that has received that letter of claim:

I can investigate the validity of the claim request, for you, I don't want to see anyone get cheated out of their hard earned money. Just send me $175 Dollars USD to cover my time and expense and I'll get right on it. If in fact you are the rightful claimant there is an additional 46% recovery fee on all recovered funds.

Thank you bary bary mush.

:256:

Do you take pay pal?

Guest scarylarry
No Sir. Two dollar bills, in a plain manilla envelope only.

send to:

Jihad training center :bowdown:

Raghead Hill Rd.

Dearborn, Mi. 48126

Sorry sir but you sound like a scam artist