IGNORED

The wife said Okay, I can Build it

Brake Pad

Brake Pad;

Looks "interesting"...Will this be constructed of fiberglass or aluminum?

The main frame will be metal the walls framing will be both wood & aluminum

walls of light fiber wood, and a 1/4 inch foam insulator board

the slide sounds interesting. something to think about

Due to it's size I'm presuming it'll be a camper of sorts. Right or wrong? If it's going to be a camper then will it raise up for additional height inside?

Just curious is all. Good luck with the build and like Squidley says keep us entertained.

Larry

Larry, glad to see you on the forum. Heard you were having problems with the coclear (spelling?) Hope all is well.

Randy

I have to agree on the extra "push" that the dual axles might give. It will surely want to go straight. I think the bike might be heavy enough for dry rides but I sure would be creating a "leather funnel" while riding it wet.

I like the concept though..keep us informed.

Tom

Don't let ScootBob see this he wants to build one too! :Avatars_Gee_George:

Is this a concept or do you actually have drawn-up plans for it? I also was toying with building another teardrop but more of a camper style like what you have shown.

Good luck on your project and keep us all informed. Pictures are good. :missingtooth:

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Got to agree with Beer30. Tandems have to scotch sideways in a turn. hook your pick up to a tandem axle car trailer or some thing. then get out in a parking lot and turn as hard to the left as you can. then look back over your shoulder and watch how the tires on the trailer react. the slower you can go the better. Intrstate and good Farm to Market roads should be no trouble. But when you get to where your going and have to do slow speed stop to stop manuvers I am afraid the extra side load on the hitch may cause some real concern, read dificulty staying upright on the bike. Thats my 2cents spend it wisely.:7_6_3[1]: Edit. I do like the concept and am interested to see how it goes. And apoligize for the tone of this post. I have never been acussed of having tact. Probably why I had to make Technical Sergeant 3 times.

Edited by Herb In Texas

I have to agree on the extra "push" that the dual axles might give. It will surely want to go straight. I think the bike might be heavy enough for dry rides but I sure would be creating a "leather funnel" while riding it wet.

I like the concept though..keep us informed.

Tom

From the short story by Sir Arthur Conan Doyal?

a leather funnel tells the tale of a horrbile execution.