IGNORED

Cool Trike

Freebird

Folks...I REALLY like this trike. I think it is overpriced by about $25,000.00 or so but that's beside the point. I just love the old school look and it looks like it would be a blast to drive. Very clean lines.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-EXILE-CYCLES-TRIKE_W0QQitemZ200170040593QQihZ010QQcategoryZ6719QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I like it very clean very simple it looks well engineered. I would like to take it for a spin. Why don't you go ahead and buy it I will pick it up and ride it for you till it thaws out up there.

I knew I could count on you to lend a hand. Let me look in my wallet here and see how much........let's see.....one.....hmmmmm.....

I appear to be a bit short on the needed funds. :whistling:

That looks like a trike that Exile built for the TV show biker build off. The rear was a custom machined part. It does look cool and I like the minamalist look but not street legal here in Ca with no fenders. Rod

I WISH....I would be on my way to Texas to pick it up. :)

By the way, I wonder what kind of rear end they used in that thing. Looks like some kind of custom job.

Sure is a strange rear end. Chain drive also. Did you notice the oil filter?

No worries about shock leaks.

I'm thinking it is way over priced but he got a bid just the same.

Jerry

Not bad for a bare bones bobber trike. Got a couple buddies who would love that too but no way will they be bidding on it. Let's just say it's a out of our price range there.

Would love to take it for a spin like everyone else here but don't think I'd ever want one like it. Just not enough suspension there for these old bones. It's perfect for show and tell or bar hopping but that's all IMO.

I do appreciate the work, engineering and detailing of it thou.

Larry

Wonder why they call it a......TRIKE?! :stickinouttounge: :rotf::rotf::rotf:

OK, Ya know I love ya, Margret!

You just remember to be nice to me Todd. I may be little but I can hurt your ankles. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Oh and it just looks like a really big tricycle that a little kid would ride. I'm not sure why you guys even like it.

Margaret