IGNORED

Great Dinner in Buffalo

Freebird

Had a great dinner in Buffalo tonight with Taters. She is such a lovely and charming lady and I really enjoyed getting out of the hotel for once.

The only bad part was that Big Tom was with her also and he even brought Kenny for backup so I had to be a perfect gentleman. Even still, it was a very enjoyable evening.

My apologies to BongoBob, Becky and the rest of the NY group. It was somewhat a last minute minute decision to come here and I actually wasn't even going to mention that I was here until I happened to swap an unrelated message with Tom.

I will be back soon and promise to give a few days notice before I come here next time.

It was great seeing you again boss...we had a lot of laughs last night....thank you for the presence of your company even though you kept hitting on Taters....come to think of it you were hitting on KENNY too...must be lonely being away from home all the time...I could have gotten you a dinner date if you wanted me too..I have just the person in mind (and there is no BAIL involved) :yikes:.The next time your here, I will make sure "EVERYONE" knows and we'll do it up proper........:rotf: :rotf:

Edited by BIG TOM

Next time you'll learn swap the info with taters and then you won't have to share the women with the rest of the men. :whistling: :rotf::rotf::rotf:You must be getting slack boss, can't even blame the winter weather yet. :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret

Hey, Don't encourage him to be bad. HE DOESN'T NEED THE HELP.....:buttkick: :fnd_(16):

It was great seeing you again boss...we had a lot of laughs last night....thank you for the presence of your company even though you kept hitting on Taters....come to think of it you were hitting on KENNY too...must be lonely being away from home all the time...I could have gotten you a dinner date if you wanted me too..I have just the person in mind (and there is no BAIL involved) :yikes:.The next time your here, I will make sure "EVERYONE" knows and we'll do it up proper........:rotf: :rotf:

Could have invited me,,, then YOU might not have been so lonely.:think::rotf::whistling:

Hey,,, come on guys,,,,,,and gals,,,, this thread started out about Don and Taters,,,,, definitely not about me,,, and now you want to ship me across country? to go to some strange land that totally far far away?

Let's get back to Taters and Don,,,,,I want to know what they ate etc. you know, the real important stuff,,, or was it just beans?

Hey,,, come on guys,,,,,,and gals,,,, this thread started out about Don and Taters,,,,, definitely not about me,,, and now you want to ship me across country? to go to some strange land that totally far far away?

I have been to a strange land, called Ontario a few times. So why not come out west, get some winter riding in, along the coast (scuba gear is optional).

:stickpoke::duck::canada:

LOL....if it were up to me....I wouldn't go ANYWHERE for a while. I am truly sick of going going going and going.

Ya I can believe that for sure,, I just like to stay put right here, couldn't live your life,,,, hope for you that it pans out good.

AND I'M NOT GOING WEST, not until maybe next year for a while.