IGNORED

Veterans Day

Gray Ghost

How about listing the Veterans in your immediate family or there abouts.

Son. Tye, age 25, Army (Active) -Sgt, Special Forces - Ft Lewis WA

Daughter. Leah, age 27, USAF (Active) -1st Lt, Nurse - Travis AFB CA

Oldest Brother - Deceased - US Marines - Viet Nam

Younger Brother - Scott - USAF (10 Years) - Security -

Youngest Brother - John - Navy (4 years) - USS (I'm not sure of the ship's name)

Myself - USAF - (4 years)

Thanks to my fellow veterans for your service to the people of this country. Thanks especially to those veterans who have been in combat. My highest accolades go to those veterans who were wounded or killed in action. Your sacrifices bring honor to the rest of us. Thank you, my brothers.

If the subject comes up and you weren't informed about it, any veteran in civilian clothes can salute the flag rather than placing the hand over the heart. The change in protocol was made earlier this year if my memory is correct.

Definition of a Veteran; A veteran (whether active duty, retired, seperated from active duty, National Guard or reserve) is someone who at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for the amount of "up to and including my life".

Author Unknown

Thanks to all who have served this great country and for the freedom (which isn't free) we still enjoy. :thumbsup2:

C.R. USMC "84-88":usa:

To all my brothers and sisters in arms, to all still serving our country, to those who paid the ultimate sacrifise for our freedom....Thank you for standing with me. To all our allies that stand with us, the Canadians, the Aussies, the Brits and all democracies. God Bless every one of us, all our past, present and future Warriors. May this be your best Veterans day.

The 11th hour of the 11th Day of the 11th month.......

To all my brothers and sisters in arms, to all still serving our country, to those who paid the ultimate sacrifise for our freedom....Thank you for standing with me. To all our allies that stand with us, the Canadians, the Aussies, the Brits and all democracies. God Bless every one of us, all our past, present and future Warriors. May this be your best Veterans day.

The 11th hour of the 11th Day of the 11th month.......

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that:

Big guy got a way with words when he wants too!!

i am so proud of all the vets, and i'm also proud of the real americans that did'nt serve. it's unfortunate that we have so many unamerican thinking people in our country, that so many vets died for. i wish i could have done more when i served. kudos to all our servicemen. ya have to love them all. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

• 7 years later...

Brothers and Sisters, I offers Prayers and Thanks to all of us who served Uncle Sam and those who do still. God Bless you all and lets all remember those Brothers and Sisters who made that ultimate sacrifice for us. They will for ever live in the Patriots Heart..

Semper Fi!!:usa::usa::usa: