IGNORED

Baker Built Air Wings

Do they still have products for the 1st gen bikes? I couldn't see them listed on their website. I need to replace my lower foot deflectors.

Does anyone have some for sale? I like to use them in the winter to keep my toes protected and warm.

Iowa Guy

I don't think they do. I looked a few times over the last couple years and never found anything available for the 1st gens other than some bolts and fittings to replace broken ones.

I was lucky enough to find a NOS set of smoke lowers on eBay last year. Been watching for a set of uppers to match but not much hope for that I guess.

Good luck.

Mike

Do they still have products for the 1st gen bikes? I couldn't see them listed on their website. I need to replace my lower foot deflectors.

Does anyone have some for sale? I like to use them in the winter to keep my toes protected and warm.

Iowa Guy

I'm not sure what these are called (i.e. upper / lower / something else). I bought a pair and they attach to the lower fairing next to the vent louvers. Only available in smoke color.

http://www.touringcycleaccessories.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1135

About a year and a half ago I ordered the Air Wings from Baker. They still had them listed on their site at the time. These are the ones that are at your knee level. Anyhow I had ordered them with chrome brackets. I got a call from them and they said they were discontinuing those items and had no chrome ones left. I told them to cancel the order because I didn't want black powder coat. About 2 hours later they called back and said they found one last pair of chrome ones in someones desk.. So I believe I got the last ones.