IGNORED

Looking for 06 Vento V Thunder XL

RSTDdog

I thought I might might post this here in case someone owns one or knows someone who does. I'm looking for a 2006 Vento V-Thunder XL Touring motorcycle. Been doing the Nationwide craigslist search on google, etc. Ideally need a black 2006, another color may be ok, but it must have the hard bags, backrest, crash, bar and windshield. The only one I have found so far with all of these except the color is this one.

http://joplin.craigslist.org/mcy/1975237746.html

It is however, a little far from me. I can't get a reply from the guy on email, and if I start talking about shipping it that sends off the scam alert and some people just want a local deal. If I can ever get a reply from the guy and you live near near Joplin (Groveland), Oklahoma and can check that bike out, let me know.

So if you have one, or know of one, Please PM me or call (number in profile) and I can give you all the details.

Thank You,

Derrek

LA Pryor "wildhair" is in springfield, which is pretty close to Joplin. If he's feeling well he may make a run over there for you. Send him a PM.

Thank You, If the guy ever responds I will do that. Don't understand people who want to sell things, then 1. Don't post a phone number and 2. Don't respond to email.

Hope to find one closer, still looking.

RSTDdog