IGNORED

My first accessory

Picked up the OEM luggage rack today. Still planning on a top box with a wompus rack in the spring but want to have it painted to match... which will cost $$$. So in the mean time need to be able to strap the old rally back on the back. Now just need to go pick up the right loc-tite.

Also found the gallon jug of yamalube for 16 bucks at the dealer so looks like that is what she is getting before the trip to Orlando later this week.

• 2 months later...

Howdy folks! Brand new to the forums, brand new to riding a RSV MV as of last Friday! I'm hoping to put some upgrades on real soon and I need your knowledge and wisdom please! I've looked at the Kuryakyn highway pegs, not sure to go with the 7976 or I believe it's the 7980's. Also very interested in putting a luggage rack on, any great prices you know of out there and tips to doing it without destroying the trunk? I'm fairly able with tools, but some of this stuff I've never done before, and too many times I fail to read the instructions! Anyway, those are a couple things I want to do right away, as well as comm gear for the missus and me to talk and listen to tunes as we roll on down the highway!

Any help is much appreciated!

Ride Easy, Ride Often, Ride Safe!

BigDawg

Welcome to the Family!!

I am not sure what # my pegs are as they were on it when I bought it, but don`t skimp on the trunk rack, I got one for a Honda GW from Wingstuff, alot cheaper then the yamaha rack, but the chrome is cheap and every weld now has rust on it, and it is kept inside.. good luck and have fun making it yours..oh and also, I went with the J&M headsets, but don`t get the cheaper set as the speakers suck, go with the hi end J&M or some one may have some info on a better brand.

K

Howdy folks! Brand new to the forums, brand new to riding a RSV MV as of last Friday! I'm hoping to put some upgrades on real soon and I need your knowledge and wisdom please! I've looked at the Kuryakyn highway pegs, not sure to go with the 7976 or I believe it's the 7980's. Also very interested in putting a luggage rack on, any great prices you know of out there and tips to doing it without destroying the trunk? I'm fairly able with tools, but some of this stuff I've never done before, and too many times I fail to read the instructions! Anyway, those are a couple things I want to do right away, as well as comm gear for the missus and me to talk and listen to tunes as we roll on down the highway!

Any help is much appreciated!

Ride Easy, Ride Often, Ride Safe!

BigDawg