IGNORED

Had a Dream For a Nano Second!!!!

Aussie Annie

"just when you start to make both ends meet -- some bugger moves the ends!":bang head:

I had decided that I needed to get a trike with reverse, and also not have Quickstep laying on the ground checking the pre-load on Voyager kit for years to come. He would then take the Venture back to two wheels and ride it.

Need a trike with usual bike seats, as I climb on to back seat first, then swing bad leg over tank and slide forward. Also can't have engine sticking out at side--need the room for stiff leg.

So, of the bikes that come with reverse: G/Wing -[NO] BMW-[NO]

both have engine sticking out.

Bingo !! found the answer -- H-D Ultra Classic Trike :happy34:

NOPE!! Do not comply with Australian standards - too heavy :bang head:

:crying::crying::crying: Dealers have tried to get the new trike into Oz but powers that be won't budge.

Was going to buy it when we came over, ride it then ship home.... Oh well, back to the drawing board :doh:

Have you looked at the Spyder, its different but i know a couple of guys that have them and they say they like them. I was looking at the RT as I wasnt sure about being able to continue riding a bike with 2 wheels and i gotta say the RT touring pak looks nice and it comes with its own trailer painted to match.

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/731/4464/Motorcycle-Article/2010-Can-Am-Spyder-RT-First-Look.aspx

Brian

Just get somebody to mount little electric motors with rubber wheels on the inside of your rear wheels. Set up so that when you push the button, the motor moves to engage the rubber wheel on the inside of the trike wheel and so roll it backwards.

... H-D Ultra Classic Trike :happy34:

NOPE!! Do not comply with Australian standards - too heavy ...

Silly goose. Have them remove the optional tool kit that comes with it to maintain it on the road. That ought to save PLENTY of weight!

:stickpoke::stickpoke::witch_brew::witch_brew::witch_brew:

There are no trikes in Oz?????:confused24::confused24:

Yes there are....but they are low slung things that I can't ride. It's a bit of a "pain in the bum"sorting it out because of my stiff leg:doh:

Still need to have the trike be as close to a normal looking bike [seats] as I push up into the passenger seat before moving forward into rider seat. Most of the really good trike companies are on the east coast of Oz. We are on the west, and this is one BIG island!!

Annie,

when you come to the states, i can get you a ride/drive on a spyder, if you would like??

a friend has one and that thing really runs well, and drives very nice.

mike

Thanks for the kind offer Mike. but usual problem...engine sits out too far and no where for leg:crying: