IGNORED

parting out 84' 1200, wrecked at 1,032mi

88vmx12

Ok guys this is like almost a dream come true. I am parting out a 84' wrecked Venture. It was wrecked at 1,032 miles and has never seen the sun since. I bought it at estate auction and the brother told me it has been in the garage ever since the wreck. Like I said "almost a dream come true" it has already partially been dismantled over time some pcs have been lost. If interested in anything from this bike ( Carbs and Engine SOLD) please feel free to send me a PM message and your offer. I can send pictures:thumbsup2:

Thanks Gannon

Well I was going to get the engine and carbs but today I was turned away at Sweet grass

Customs .Problem with the Canadian ME.. Some problem with my new Passport and I have to have the RCMP check out why so I cant get down to get the engine and carbs So I hope someone buys it Or delivers it to me in Calgary( ya right) I am disapointed..Lot of time and US money obtained that I have to put back into my bank and get ripped of on exchange,, Thank Gannon for your effort's.. Mike R..:crying:

Ok guys this is like almost a dream come true. I am parting out a 84' wrecked Venture. It was wrecked at 1,032 miles and has never seen the sun since. I bought it at estate auction and the brother told me it has been in the garage ever since the wreck. Like I said "almost a dream come true" it has already partially been dismantled over time some pcs have been lost. If interested in anything from this bike ( Carbs and Engine SOLD) please feel free to send me a PM message and your offer. I can send pictures Thanks Gannon

So what's the color? Standard or Royale? What was wrecked?? Why can't you post pics here??

So what's the color? Standard or Royale? What was wrecked?? Why can't you post pics here??

I think it is standard but I am not too sure. It is a purple/ burandy color. I can poat pictures but what I bought was a true "basket case" literally. Some of the parts are in an apple basket. More or less it has been dismantled with the exception of the frame, engine, swingarm , shock , diff, carbs , and some electronics are still in the frame. so if I posted pictures you can't really see much

Gannon

Well I was going to get the engine and carbs but today I was turned away at Sweet grass

Customs .Problem with the Canadian ME.. Some problem with my new Passport and I have to have the RCMP check out why so I cant get down to get the engine and carbs So I hope someone buys it Or delivers it to me in Calgary( ya right) I am disapointed..Lot of time and US money obtained that I have to put back into my bank and get ripped of on exchange,, Thank Gannon for your effort's.. Mike R..:crying:

Mike, I am sorry I did get your message this morning and feel bad that they gave you such grief. I went through there one time before the BIG 911. I was held up at the border because I had a garage door that was $50 over the limit! I then had to pay for a broker grrrr. Then they gave me a pile of stickers that said "made in Canada" I had to put those on every nut and bolt. Then in the end they never even came and looked. I think they did it because I was starting to become an ass. I almost unhooked the trailer and left. They told me if I did that they would come after me and throw me in jail. I was really pissed then.. I had always thought it was me coming into the states with product. Obviously not!..

Gannon

I think it is standard but I am not too sure. It is a purple/ burandy color. I can poat pictures but what I bought was a true "basket case" literally. Some of the parts are in an apple basket. More or less it has been dismantled with the exception of the frame, engine, swingarm , shock , diff, carbs , and some electronics are still in the frame. so if I posted pictures you can't really see much

Gannon

You'd be surprised what these guys will spot in a pile. Take a bunch of pics and post them.

Also it would be nice if you became a supporting member....

I pulled the engine today and sealed it up and gave it a light power wash to get the dirt off of her. Per the odometer and the dismantelers title it has 1,032 miles on it. It does crank over and is not seized. http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz84/88vmx12/veneng2.jpg

http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz84/88vmx12/veneng1.jpg

Thanks for looking! Mike I am sorry that she is not in Canada with you.

Gannon

Would like to have seen that thing before you started taking apart. Might have....made the Warden mad!!

LOL It was all the way down to the frame, engine, swingarm , and diff. Not much left of it was really together. Most of it was in boxes! It his hard enough in the front that the rear brake reservoir was broken, even got the CDI box!