IGNORED

Jake Wilson Parts and Accessories

Freebird

I've added a Jake Wilson banner into the rotation at the top right of the page. I kept hearing this place pop up in the forum here and finally placed an order through them myself a while back. They seem to be a great company to deal with and their prices on tires and other accessories appear to be about as good as any.

The site will make a small percentage if you use that link when going to their site to make your purchases. I know that several of you use them already and this makes it easy for folks to find them.

My sole experience with them was a positive one. The tire I bought from them had a 2007 date on it. When I questioned them about it, there was no hesitation on their part about checking their stock (they showed 6 more on the shelf), for a newer one or full refund including return shipping. I chose to to let them look and check their supplier for a "fresher" one. The lady called me back just a few days later and said all in their stock was the same date as mine and the supplier had no newer ones either. She again offered to take it back.

I chose to keep it. She assured me that if I had any problems with it they would stand behind it. The rear tire in question is a Conti Milestone. So far I'm very pleased with it!

It has canyons for tread grooves and really bites for braking.

They are a really good group of folks.

They also have a sister site RockymountainATV that I have delt with for about 7 years buying motocross stuff. Great prices and fast service...then they brought the Jake Wilson site on line. At first they did not have much stuff...then they started adding more and more. Great place to shop for me.

But you always need to shop around to check their prices or other sites that may be having a sale...

• 2 weeks later...
Wish I would have seen this before I ordered my Avons from Comp Acc. Jake has it for 14 bucks less with free shipping.

Just got my new Avon from them for the front $118 shipped free. Quick free delivery tool

Now I have Avons ont he front and back. Whoo Hoo!