IGNORED

Vac Bag storage ?

You mean like vacuum pack the whole bike? Dat gonna be a biggg baggie!

We see some tough weather around here in the winter months. One neighbor was in the same position you're in. No indoor storage. He made a arched wooded frame over a 4 X 8 piece of plywood for a floor and covered it with a tarp and stapled down tight. He had a 75 watt light bulb in a ceramic fixture inside the housing.

It was weather tight and most the snow slid off the arched top. The light bulb helped keep the moisture level low inside and provided some warmth for the bike. Seemed to work pretty well. Bike fire right up in the spring.

I could look out on a cold night and see a blue glow from his backyard. Kind of odd looking but it did the trick.

I am thinking of springing for the caddy instead of messing around with baggies. Importing from the UK is not cheap I have learned.

I think I just have enough patio space for the biggie, into which I hope to get both my XVZ12's.

Brian H.

These are the same idea as the portable garages that are available at Costco or CTC.

The problem with these is that they have no floor and heat up like Green Houses. They Trap the moisture inside the tent. Before I smartened up and put plastic and old carpet on the ground I had moisture literally dripping off the equipment I had stored in mine.

I would think they are no better than just wrapping a tarb around the bike.

I like the The Baggie idea! It completely encloses the bike (or whatever)...and you even put in a moisture absorbant.