IGNORED

Flint Mi. Bikes on the Bricks 2010

maindog

Ok , Guys. n Gals.

It was a pretty cool event so here is my photos. this was the first time to this one and thanks to karl for tipping me off about it. Even thou it was a very cool morning and an hour and half up to flint from Lincoln Park. I drove up in the car with my 2 kids. despite the later in the day "dad is it time to go yet" from my 6 year old they were pretty good troopers.

next year I will for sure be entering my 83 venture, and my 74 honda rat chopper.

http://s592.photobucket.com/albums/tt7/dd7890/Bikes%20on%20the%20Bricks%202010/th_flintbikeshow003.jpg

Great photo shoot !!!!!!!

I don't know how many bikes were there, must have been thousands, but my day was made when the Venture went up against the Harley on the dyno drags and guess who got spanked ????

I think the 2nd gen about 105 mph in the 1/4!!!!!!

:cool10::banana::cool10::banana:

Thanks for bringing the kids and making a day of it !!!!!!!!

Great photo shoot !!!!!!!

I don't know how many bikes were there, must have been thousands, but my day was made when the Venture went up against the Harley on the dyno drags and guess who got spanked ????

I think the 2nd gen about 105 mph in the 1/4!!!!!!

:cool10::banana::cool10::banana:

Thanks for bringing the kids and making a day of it !!!!!!!!

Man I missed the venture drag... I woulda gave anything to see that one.. but so much to see so little time. next year I want to take my 83 , and maybe get my 74 chop on the dyno, maybe i will be able to find someone with a hd chopper who wants to go up against my 750 with a big bore stroker kit, and lots of mods on it. im thinking it will take on of those big S&S Motors. its comming together fast now I have my 12 year old helping :).