IGNORED

07 Cowlings at Shop

Pilot

I picked up my new 07 a few days ago. While I was doing a walk around on her I noticed a deep scratch in the middle of the lower cowlings. It went straight across both half's and was not there when I was looking at it on the showroom floor. Told the owner about it and man was he upset, his people (kids) did it when they put the bike on the stand to service it before pickup. Of course they didn't say anything to him when they did it, only admitted to it when he asked about it. So the cowlings are at the body shop being repainted. The owner said that I could do anything I wanted to them and he would foot the bill so I'm having the body shop spray rock guard on the bottom and then paint it black. The cowlings were all blue. I will post a picture when I get them back, which I hope is today because I want to go for a ride this weekend. I have all the acc. mounted that I have, I'm waiting for the truck rack, bag rails, stubel horn and grips to come in.

Ouch,,

So sorry to hear of your heart breaking news, but he sounds like a real nice honest type guy to own up to the damage, and offer to pay to fix it!!

Heck, I'ld buy something from him too!!!

Hey,

I'm interested in the stone guard application your doing, and look forward to your pics...

Could you send me a P-Email when you get a photo of them so I can contact you and talk about it?

I would appreciate any info you can share on it.

Thanks

Hey,

I'm interested in the stone guard application your doing, and look forward to your pics...

Eck , Check out Line-X or Rhino liners . They can do a close color match in their application for rock guard . I'm considering it for the BEERCART

BEER30