IGNORED

Dumbest SOB in Moscow!

BEER30

Just because you almost soiled your Pants doesn't mean the other People in Video did so ... Talk about being used to some "strange" Happenings ...

I didn't defend the Guy's Actions and i won't, but you probably don't know hows Traffic working in other Part of the World. I could show you literally thousands of Videos on the Net, a Lot of those much more dangerous than what was shown in this Vid. This Guy is crazy, yes, but endangered himself much more than anyone else.

I saw a Vid from a Guys hooliganing a GSX-R 1000 through little Towns in the Austrian Alps at more than 240 km/h, sometimes pulling a Wheelie in the middle of the Town. THAT is dangerous, because Traffic is not expecting or anticipating such a Cruise Missile, whereas the Traffic in this Vid was often standing still or very slowly moving.

Of Course, riding in the opposite Lane with upcoming Traffic IS DUMB and ENDANGERS all People inside these Cars, but honestly, did you see even one Driver flick the High/Low Beam or use the Horn ? Seems they all deal with that Situation more often than you can believe. Or, what would you have done in your Car in such a Situation ?

P.S. i don't know what SOB means, some Abbreviations didn't make their Way in my Head, doesn't matter much ...

P.P.S. we would have posted these Stunts on the Internet if Cameras and Internet would have been available by the Time ....

Good comments.

For what it is worth two of the guys I work with live in Moscow [born and raised there] and w have talked a few times about the 'suicides' (what they call the folks on sport bikes that do this stuff). the speak broken English, so their translation maybe off a little, but point being, they described this guy's behavior to a tee and said they see it all over. They asked me if I ride "in between the lanes" or "between the going and coming traffic". My answer, of course, was no but like I have already said - they said there are many many people that ride like this there.

I counted 3 instances in this video where this guy almost bit it - all involved vehicles changing lanes - but I do agree he shows excellent control over his bike.