IGNORED

Dumbest SOB in Moscow!

BEER30

Well...2cents worth.....interesting run...Moscow must have good drivers/rules...each cage/truck used turn signals, had brake lights, and lane control...He'd last about 10 minutes in Florida....no rules, do as you please, turn signals and brake lights are optional equipment....

More so I south Florida, were no one has a drivers License anyway.

My two cents, "What a Friggen A$$WHOLE

Well it's not what I expected to see,,,, YEP, I think him to be an idiot, or however you say it in Russian, don't even know if it's real,,,,,,

BUT

A lesson can be learned from this video,,, real or not real. He had perfect control over his bike, knew it's limitations, it's parameters, it's power and it's braking abilities. Had a good handle on traffic patterns (yet he was an absolute fool) and had guts!

Most of the video showed lane splitting and I'll not discuss that, but the way he demonstrated where to find holes and avenues to keep going is something we should all be aware of.

In training one of the most repeated pieces of info that we were told was: The THROTTLE is your friend, not your brake. He used that to the full extent. When in trouble it's something to keep in mind: you're probably better to find a hole, go through it and end up safe on the opposite side, rather than to brake, dump the scoot and\or get rear ended in the process. That's also why we were trained to have that scoot in 1st gear when you come to a stop,,, and then do 'shoulder checks'.

Yep, I think we can learn something from this fella's mistakes, that being riding like that. He was thinking a long ways ahead of where he was, his head was up and he had to be concerned not where he was at the present, but where he was going and what dangers and concerns there would be when he got there. Never stopped planning, this boy.

Well it's not what I expected to see,,,, YEP, I think him to be an idiot, or however you say it in Russian, don't even know if it's real,,,,,,

BUT

A lesson can be learned from this video,,, real or not real. He had perfect control over his bike, knew it's limitations, it's parameters, it's power and it's braking abilities. Had a good handle on traffic patterns (yet he was an absolute fool) and had guts!

Most of the video showed lane splitting and I'll not discuss that, but the way he demonstrated where to find holes and avenues to keep going is something we should all be aware of.

In training one of the most repeated pieces of info that we were told was: The THROTTLE is your friend, not your brake. He used that to the full extent. When in trouble it's something to keep in mind: you're probably better to find a hole, go through it and end up safe on the opposite side, rather than to brake, dump the scoot and\or get rear ended in the process. That's also why we were trained to have that scoot in 1st gear when you come to a stop,,, and then do 'shoulder checks'.

Yep, I think we can learn something from this fella's mistakes, that being riding like that. He was thinking a long ways ahead of where he was, his head was up and he had to be concerned not where he was at the present, but where he was going and what dangers and concerns there would be when he got there. Never stopped planning, this boy.

What a great Comment Carl, where can i sign ?

All the Guys that call that Rider an Idiot, please ask yourself what stupid Things you did in your younger Years ... I'm not saying he's my Hero, and sure wouldn't ride like that to this extend, but riding in a big Town is different than taking a pleasurely ride on country Back Roads.

I sure don't think he's a Poster Guy for defensive riding, but you should keep in Mind the Fish Eye Perspective makes the Camera View a Lot faster than it really is. Plus i think he recorded at 20 Frames per Second and playing this at 24 or 25 fps makes it look so much faster than it really is. Open up your Speakers and hear the RPMs move ...

I didn't call him an Idiot, I called him the Dumbest SOB in Moscow. Whrether is 10 -15 frames per second and he was riding a tricycle, he still in the wrong. Riding wheelies in the opposing lane with traffic coming towards him among many other life threatening stunts he pulled that not only put his life in danger, but others. Just imagane all the soiled under wear this guy caused as he spat by them whether sitting still or in the lane changes. Yeah we all did something stupid in our lives, but did any of us post it on the net?

BEER30

The man has got skills. :motorcycle:

What a great Comment Carl, where can i sign ?

All the Guys that call that Rider an Idiot, please ask yourself what stupid Things you did in your younger Years ... I'm not saying he's my Hero, and sure wouldn't ride like that to this extend, but riding in a big Town is different than taking a pleasurely ride on country Back Roads.

I sure don't think he's a Poster Guy for defensive riding, but you should keep in Mind the Fish Eye Perspective makes the Camera View a Lot faster than it really is. Plus i think he recorded at 20 Frames per Second and playing this at 24 or 25 fps makes it look so much faster than it really is. Open up your Speakers and hear the RPMs move ...

I think you got my point,,,, buddy found the holes that we need to keep a constant eye out for. He found them because he was looking for them and he knew he was going to need them.

Do we do the same? Do we look for possible dangers that lay ahead, and then look for the way through? Are we ready to squeeze our bike through a little hole to get to safety on the other side and leave trouble behind us?

Really,,, I think buddy was playing with his life, as well as those of maybe some others. He was out looking for trouble and got very lucky, but it could teach us something,,, question is: are we willing to take a lesson.

I didn't call him an Idiot, I called him the Dumbest SOB in Moscow. Whrether is 10 -15 frames per second and he was riding a tricycle, he still in the wrong. Riding wheelies in the opposing lane with traffic coming towards him among many other life threatening stunts he pulled that not only put his life in danger, but others. Just imagane all the soiled under wear this guy caused as he spat by them whether sitting still or in the lane changes. Yeah we all did something stupid in our lives, but did any of us post it on the net?

BEER30

100% agreeded but he is an IDIOT in my opinion.

I'm glad he did post it on the internet, that way we can see it and learn what there is to learn,,,, kind of in real life,,,,,, I mean, what instructor is going to pull off stunts like this just so the students can watch him become a statistic.

Carl

Just because you almost soiled your Pants doesn't mean the other People in Video did so ... Talk about being used to some "strange" Happenings ...

I didn't defend the Guy's Actions and i won't, but you probably don't know hows Traffic working in other Part of the World. I could show you literally thousands of Videos on the Net, a Lot of those much more dangerous than what was shown in this Vid. This Guy is crazy, yes, but endangered himself much more than anyone else.

I saw a Vid from a Guys hooliganing a GSX-R 1000 through little Towns in the Austrian Alps at more than 240 km/h, sometimes pulling a Wheelie in the middle of the Town. THAT is dangerous, because Traffic is not expecting or anticipating such a Cruise Missile, whereas the Traffic in this Vid was often standing still or very slowly moving.

Of Course, riding in the opposite Lane with upcoming Traffic IS DUMB and ENDANGERS all People inside these Cars, but honestly, did you see even one Driver flick the High/Low Beam or use the Horn ? Seems they all deal with that Situation more often than you can believe. Or, what would you have done in your Car in such a Situation ?

P.S. i don't know what SOB means, some Abbreviations didn't make their Way in my Head, doesn't matter much ...

P.P.S. we would have posted these Stunts on the Internet if Cameras and Internet would have been available by the Time ....