IGNORED

Palomino years?

eagleeye

I think someone is lost in 1st gen land. This is a Royal Star Palomino. I don't know the year of this, or what other years the Royal Star was offered like this. The 2000 Millenium edition Venture is done in this color combination, but I don't think it's called a Palomino. Check the June Venturerider calendar picture. The member doesn't have a photo gallery here. Maybe someone else has one.

I think someone is lost in 1st gen land. This is a Royal Star Palomino. I don't know the year of this, or what other years the Royal Star was offered like this. The 2000 Millenium edition Venture is done in this color combination, but I don't think it's called a Palomino. Check the June Venturerider calendar picture. The member doesn't have a photo gallery here. Maybe someone else has one.

Not lost, just answering the question the best I can. There are a few 1stGen riders that refer to there gold 'steeds' as palaminos... blonds...etc. Youse guys need to learn that there's another Venture world besides 99 to pres. Of course if the question had mentioned 2ndGen there wouldn't ha ve been any confusion..... It's an old age thing....:rotf:

Of course if the question had mentioned 2ndGen...

The question did mention "Royal Star". That ain't a 1st gen... :D I'm sure it must be hard to realize that the world did continue to revolve after 1993. :stickpoke: (I won't poke too hard though. I'm not that far behind y'all.)

I think that we have a generation gap here :rotf:

the pic, I believe is a 97. I was just wondering how many different years they offered the palomino as an option.

And if they offered it as a venture.

I'm not positive, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's a one year deal, like virtually every other paint color combination from Y. A Venture Lite is probably your only option. How do you identify that as a '97? The basic style didn't change from '96 - '01.

The question did mention "Royal Star". That ain't a 1st gen... :D I'm sure it must be hard to realize that the world did continue to revolve after 1993. :stickpoke: (I won't poke too hard though. I'm not that far behind y'all.).

My bad.... I never clicked the pic..... I just looked at the line under Eagleeye's ID and saw the '86.... Like I said it was an old age moment... :) Sorry...

As always , just a bunch of confused 1st gen'rs ! :rotf::rotf::rotf::backinmyday::stirthepot:

BEER30

here we go again.... :rotf:

someone said in another post... mention oil and it goes downhill from there... in this case, mention 1st gen or 2nd gen and guess what... it goes downhill from there...the whole thread reverts to jabbing each other...

:rotf:

Can't we refrain from this JUST ONCE in a thread????

(talk about asking a dumb question...)

ps... 2nd genners are wusses...:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

• 7 years later...