IGNORED

I feel like crap!

Gary N.

It's a beautiful Sunday afternoon. A great day for a ride but here I am, sitting on the couch surfing. One minute I'm freezing the next I'm burning up. It's not even flu season yet. :sick:

At least I have a good look'n nurse to take care of me. :223: Chicken noodle soup is a wonderful thing.

get well i feel your pain.

its in the 60,s here right now. with possible rain all afternoon.

thought i might sneak in a little ride to a friends house for some BBQ.

nope no way. i got one end over a bucket and sometimes the other over the toliet..

but my nurse is way to far away to take care of me.

chicken soup. crackers and bottled water is my lunch for today..

i did watch 3 little ones yesterday... one was a little sick. and wanted to hang on to me most of the day. bet her parting gift was to give me what she had ??????

i did watch 3 little ones yesterday... one was a little sick. and wanted to hang on to me most of the day. bet her parting gift was to give me what she had ??????

Well, that's got me thinking. I was at a birthday party yesterday for our four year old grandson and there was about a million rug rats there. Bet I got a little gift from one of them too.

Not much better here either. I pulled a muscle in my back couple days ago and can hardly move without pain. Needless to say the scoot is parked till I'm feeling better. Bummer too cause I missed Kevin's shore line ride and may even miss the Flint M&E next weekend.

Oh and keep that bug ya all have at home I don't need that on top of my aliments.:no-no-no:

Larry

I can almost feel your pain,,, but we put on 1500 k in the last few days, so I guess some of would be just for you,,,,,'course you got some real riding time in this year, when the rest of had to rest and stay at work.

Hope you feel better soon bud, Mary will need a good nurse soon enough I bet.

Hope your feeling better soon, the weather was very nice for a little ride.

Brad

Hmm, "little ride",,,,

I can almost feel your pain,,, but we put on 1500 k in the last few days, so I guess some of would be just for you,,,,,'course you got some real riding time in this year, when the rest of had to rest and stay at work.

Hope you feel better soon bud, Mary will need a good nurse soon enough I bet.

Did 200 miles around town yesterday, which I did for you, Gary. Did 575 miles today going over to WV and back.

It's a beautiful Sunday afternoon. A great day for a ride but here I am, sitting on the couch surfing. One minute I'm freezing the next I'm burning up. It's not even flu season yet. :sick:

Your right Gary its not the flu season yet, but already four people at work, two friends outside of work and my mother are all having the same thing.

Hope you feel better real soon.

For what its worth, Dr Ruffy uses DayQuil when he feels a bug coming on. So far its been effective. A few slugs during the day seems to knock the bad feelings back. In the winter I keep a bottle in my work bag just in case.

I been at home for 2mths.:223: Broke my foot. Freezing outside,:sleigh: Raining every day. Find out if I need a bone graft on Thursday Yikes!! so I sympathy's with your chicken soup, But I hate this can't rid new bike in the garage along with a sick Venture that is in need of a new 1300 it has a 1200 second gear out and bad diaphragms (that another story) Hope you get better soon (sic) .. Welcome to Calgary..:bobby:

At least I have a good look'n nurse to take care of me. :223: Chicken noodle soup is a wonderful thing.

Don't blame it on me. I got back from a cruise Sat. the 11th and I had a bad cold. Now everyone in my house has a bad cold. You live way to far away to catch any of my germs.

i hope everyone is feeling better?

just cant understand how them little ones can get better in like 24 hrs and i can hardley get off the recliner??

the little one who i think gave me this.

did have her mommy bring me icecream and cake..

today is her 5th birthday..

some nice homemade chicken and dumplings.....

came with it..... and a homemade get well card from her..

reminds me of that saying gotta love me im the babby LOL

Well, Gary...I hope you are feeling better today. I think you sneezed something this way! I came home from work this morning....I cant get my butt off the can!

Maybe you got a delayed case of what I had. :ignore: At least you are at home.

It gets so bad your afriad to sneeze huh? :Avatars_Gee_George:

Get Well real soon!

Bubber

Feeling a bit better this morning so of course I went out and tried to catch up on some yard work and other stuff I've been procrastinating about and kind of over did it. Now I'm just plain tired. I like to blame it on getting run over by a car but Mary says it's old age. Can't be that! Should sleep good tonight.