IGNORED

Guardian Bells - Please place your orders

Freebird

I have ordered the cast Pewter Guardian bells with our VentureRider logo. I will take orders for the laser engraved black bells later if there is enough interest.

The price isn't quiet as good as I had hoped and is costing me a fairly significant amount up front for the carving of a wax model and then the molds make from the model. For that reason, I am going to start taking the orders now in hopes of defraying some of that expense out of my pocket.

The price will be $12.00 per bell plus $1.80 shipping per bell. For those ordering more than one bell, please add 50 cents shipping for each additional bell. So, 1 bell would be $13.80, 2 bells would be $26.30, 3 bells would be $38.80, 4 would be $51.30 and 6 bells would be...well...you get the idea. :)

I'm sure that shipping will be more to Canada but I don't know how much. I will try to get a shipping price to Canada tomorrow. It shouldn't be too much higher. I WILL ship only USPS.

PayPal will charge me 2.9%+.30 cents per order but I will absorb that. No problem.

So, that's the deal. I have ordered 250 bells for this first order. If I run out, I can get the next ones quicker as the molds will already be made.

Delivery time for this first order is estimated at 3 weeks. I know that some of you want to receive these as gifts and do the exchange. You can work that out and start another thread for the swaps or however you wish to do it. If you buy bells and want them sent to somebody else, just include the address where you want them sent in the "notes" section when you PayPal or with your money order if you pay that way.

I'm also going to send an email to all our members in case there are those who have not seen the info on the bells.

So, those of you who are willing to do so, please get your payments in starting now. You may send payment via PayPal to dnelson@axcesswave.com or by mail to:

Don Nelson

16898 Hawley Road

Oberlin, OH 44074

Thanks

I did a lot of searching and got a lot of quotes before I proceeded with this project. To be totally honest, I could have gotten these done at a better price had I ordered them from China. I had some very good quotes from China and I'm sure that they would have been fine. The thing is though, I'm not 100% sure what they were made of. I was told "zinc alloy", "nickel plated", "pewter type process", etc. and etc. and I'm sure that any of those would have worked but just wasn't sure what we were getting. The other thing is, I really do like to deal with a USA or Canadian company if at all possible. So, I ended up paying more for these but I think I made the right decision for us. The USA manufacturer that I am dealing with is hand carving the model from clay. He will then make an epoxy or silicone mold from the wax model. From that mold he creates a sterling silver mold as the final mold. They are then cast with 100% lead free pewter.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic