IGNORED

HD pipes are installed

Guest scarylarry

Guest scarylarry

I finally got my HD pipes on last night, went smooth as silk and no I did not drill them out and kind doubt I will like the sound like it is..

Only problem is the bike won't shut off it just :Venture::Venture:

I believe the bikes has more power than when I drill out the OEM pipes but that could just be me

I would never drill another set of OEM pipes out..

I have a set of HD pipes for mine just havent made or got the bracket for them yet or got around to drilling them out. I would love to have the one set that you can change from loud straight pipes to baffled pipes at the switch of a switch but they are costly!!

Guest scarylarry
Do you like the sound of the HD pipes?

Yes sounds great under load and perfect while cruising, they are lot better than the OEM pipes

Guest scarylarry
Ahhh come on brother. Where's the adVemture in that.:stickpoke::stirthepot: JUST DO IT> You know you want toooooo:moon::moon:

I lost it when I drill out the OEM pipes, I ain't drilling another pipe period....LOL

If you keep a eye on ebay you can get some deals. I just bought a brand new never used set of HD pipes for 1.99 + $20.00 for shipping. Can''t beat that.:big-grin-emoticon:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160474193838&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

I have a set of HD pipes for mine just havent made or got the bracket for them yet or got around to drilling them out. I would love to have the one set that you can change from loud straight pipes to baffled pipes at the switch of a switch but they are costly!!