IGNORED

oh jeese please help!!!

The Black Pearl

Wellll... after going thru 2 pairs of those crappy adjure 20 dollar special passing lamps, I have decided to go with a sealed beam from napa 70,000cp 55wt. Got one reinstalled on the bike and WOW I love it. Go to install #2 and for the life of me that metal ring for the sealed beam grew legs and split!!! I have searched and searched so now I ask for your help. Any chance someone has one laying around I could get?? Please let me know ASAP Thanks Guys

:fingers-crossed-emo

Wellll... after going thru 2 pairs of those crappy adjure 20 dollar special passing lamps, I have decided to go with a sealed beam from napa 70,000cp 55wt. Got one reinstalled on the bike and WOW I love it. Go to install #2 and for the life of me that metal ring for the sealed beam grew legs and split!!! I have searched and searched so now I ask for your help. Any chance someone has one laying around I could get?? Please let me know ASAP Thanks Guys

:fingers-crossed-emo

Is this the ring you need?

I too tried the POS Ajure lights. I wanted halogen lights so I switched mine out for Vstar lamps. Much better. If this is the ring you need let me know.

Dennis