IGNORED

True happiness.....

1BigDog

What, you were looking for some real insight here?????:smile5::smile5::smile5:

Well yeah. I mean look at the title. I really thought there was going to be some sort of life altering information here. :doh: Geez some people.

Nay I knew better, it was you. :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret

Chief....you know where the cheesecake will be this weekend, balls in your court bubblehead

:hihi:

Squid... the ball got stuffed into a place I can't mention here cuz you Mods would get yer panties inna wad......:rasberry:

I have family coming in from Montana and I gotta play nice. Don't THAT suck? And to make matters werse the durn forecast is for RAIN on both Sat/Sun here!!!

I'm gonna make the best of it tho....Lotta Bar-B-Q,cold beer,and lies all around....yada,yada,yada.......:Laugh:

You guys have a great ride and good time. If someone manages to stuff that little squirt Owen into a garbage can please take pics for our future enjoyment!! Hugs to my gal Lonna as well !!!

Oh yeah....I have hooked up with another gal....this really looks good...She's a Mediterranean beauty....family tied into Greece ship-building....and she's slightly off kilter just like me....Time will tell.

Boomer....who sez if yer walking around confused and dazed ya need to check the Cheese Cake level in the old bod.:crying:

Happyness is also finding an ice cream bar in the freezer when you thought you ate the last one last night...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what is funny is that we go n look when we know there is not supposed to be one and there is one.

is it cause someone else hid one when there was plenty to be had and knew one extra gone would not be missed?

If you want happiness for an hour -- take a nap.

If you want happiness for a day -- go fishing.

If you want happiness for a month -- get married.

If you want happiness for a year -- inherit a fortune.

If you want happiness for a lifetime -- help someone else.

:thumbsup2: