IGNORED

HD muffler with CAT

Guest scarylarry

Guest scarylarry

I'm double checking here on this, can I installed a set of HD with a cat in them and not drill them out, I don't want to unless I have too... Thanks

I'm double checking here on this, can I installed a set of HD with a cat in them and not drill them out, I don't want to unless I have too... Thanks

`````````````````````````

how else are going to get the cat out if you don't drill ?? the noise will hurt that cat's ears for goodness sake !!!

:Laugh:

Guest scarylarry

Do I look like or sound like a person that cares about the cat ears, oh I did hear they are tastey creatures though.....:stirthepot:

Guest scarylarry

Didn't know cause of the back pressure that maybe the Cat would or could cause, I don't want the sound of another drill exhaust, drill the OEM pipes stupid damn thing I've done yet....

Guest scarylarry
Larry, I said the same thing when I drilled my original pipes. I got lucky and found a new set of Bubs on ebay. I heard someone say on this site that the drilled one sounded like a mouse farting in a coffee can! Closest description I can think of!

Who ever said that knew what mouse in a can sounds like, damn was I stupid for doing this...

I heard someone say on this site that the drilled one sounded like a mouse farting in a coffee can! Closest description I can think of!

Who ever said that knew what mouse in a can sounds like, damn was I stupid for doing this...

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1221/531670501_74633c62fe.jpg?v=0

Larry, I had a set of 08' Road Glide pipes that had a cat in one muffler. It made no difference at all. Had the carbs synced before and checked after. They were still synced. I didn't drill it out and it was still too loud (for me, anyway).