IGNORED

Brighter dash bulds

cb1313

You do not bother to tell us what bike you have, or even what bulbs you want to replace (idiot lights? back lights? - both are in the dash).

But Superbrightleds.com will have whatever you need so long as the lights can be replaced at all, and they have detailed technical information on each product, including brightness. You will have to pull the bulb you want to replace and do the research on their site to decide what you want to buy.

Goose

Another vote for superbrightleds. Great folks to work with and stand behind their stuff. I changed out all my marker and running lights with LED's from them and I only had one fail. Contacted them and they shipped a replacement the next day. Can't argue with that. They have bulbs and supplies for about any application you would you could think of.

Mike

I believe these wedge bulbs are called T-10 style... nonetheless, most auto shops around me sell one or two but no wattage indicated. WalMart carried a fair variety from 3 to 5 watts... the normal being 3. (My 86 2nd gen calls for 3.4 watt versions)

You can replace these with fundamentally brighter LED variants but remember, they aren't incandescent so when you try to "dim them" the rate of change between them can be fairly severe. For static ligting these are just great but ganged on a dimmer is not as consistant and their "cutoff" is much higher than the incandecent so you probably end up with a shorter and "finer" dim control from max. with nothing near the min. end.