Recently I bought locally, an 86 VR. The P.O. was trying to sell it to me, for about 1.5 yrs & it came with a Corbon seat w/ backrest in addition to the stock seat.

I finally caved in, when during a call back home, a neighbour wanted me to pick up another Venture. This bike is for an Ontario trip next year, which I am to go with him on, from the wet coast. He has been looking after my place for the last 3 yrs, while I am in Wainwright. He is making this a "Bucket List" trip & don't want to do it, on an air cooled bike.

So the work on it begins.

Progressive fork springs Done

CLASS controller solder job Done

Ball studs for side covers Done

SS Braided line kit Arrived

Speed Bleeders Arrived

Re-build masters & slave Parts shipped

Console top pieces Parts shipped

Exhaust gaskets Parts shipped

Wheel bearings for as needed Parts shipped

assorted grommets Parts shipped

Tires Order later

Deka Battery Order later

I will be getting more into the work on it, after PIP.

She dont look too terrible from the pics, how much you get her for?

$3500. with the Corbon. I have the piece that came off the upper left & will use the plastex on it, while the fairing is off to get at the flex lines. As I don't have a lot of plastic work or re-paint to do, I gave him his minimum. He was the 2nd owner of the scoot & it was always shop serviced, while he had it. He wanted someone, that knows these bikes to have it & he is now bike shopping.

The owner he got it from, put in a K&N filter, rivco spin on adapter, that I found so far.