IGNORED

Wny mini rally aug 20-21-22nd

BIG TOM

For all of you who plan an attending, please sign up on the calendar....I must get a handle on the food and refreshments to buy...I know there is at least 10 of you who are planning to attend and did not sign up yet... My cook :whistling: (buffalo bodnar) wants to shop this comming week....:fnd_(16): hope he buys ice cream

I might add that there was a great turn out last year and this year should be even better!! I know of a few out of staters that will be there!!

Having had to plan events myself, I can not stress enough how important it is to sign up, even if it is a maybe. Also if you can not attend post that on the calendar, all locals, because else wise we may expect you even if you don't sign up...

Still getting pm's from people who say they are attending...........but, not signed up on calendar.....someones not getting fed on Sat. evening....:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rasberry: please go to the date on the calendar and let me know what days you will be attending.......:think:

Well we went right through there today,,,,, guess you guys don't start things early, 'cause we didn't see anybody there no how,,,,,, so had lunch @ Heritage instead.

WELL YOU COULD HAVE CALLED, Bobby, Becky ,Taters and myself did lunch/supper today.............shame on you !!!!! p.s. and ice cream:fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :big-grin-emoticon: ask Becky about her "WINE FLAVORED" ice cream

THIS IS JUST ANOTHER SHAMELESS BUMP TO GET THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE COMMING TO THE RALLY TO SIGN UP ON THE CALENDAR.....OOPS CAPS ON , So sorry, didn't mean to shout at my friends...thank you freebird , hummingbird and all the other who want to bring something...all is appreciated...I do not do a raffle at my rally. But,I do do alot of give aways...everyone who is attending lunch on saturday should walk out with a gift from taters and myself... got all my gifts for the bike show....special surprises for some ????? hope you all can make it...should be a blast....taters and myself are looking foward to seeing all of you....ride safely to the rally next week, watch out for all the nuts on the road.....see you all then..:fnd_(16):