IGNORED

VR Assistance List - .pdf file available?

petekadish

A couple of years ago, someone posted a copy of the VR Assistance List as either a .pdf file or as a Word Doc. this made it easy to download to a PDA and to easily print so I could carry a hard copy of it on our trip.

Well, we have another big trip coming up in a few weeks, and it would be nice to have a copy of it on my Droid cell phone. Anyone have a suggestion on the easiest way to do this?

Thanks & Be Safe!

Pete.

Oops! Never mind. I just found it. Just like my keys. I gotta ask first.

Edited by petekadish

I don't have a Droid so don't know what apps are available for it. I would think though that there would be an app that would display either .pdf or Excel documents. The Excel document could be converted to a .csv file also. Surely that have something that would work with one of those formats.

Yep, there's an app for just about everything. It was kind of funny. I was sure that you had the list posted in a couple different formats, but I just couldn't find it. And, as soon as I posted my request, I saw it immediately. Thanks again!

I was wondering though, is the list up-dated on any sort of a schedule, or are members asked to double-check and up-date their information. A couple of years ago, I was briefly stuck in Colorado and I tried contacting a number of people from the list and a lot of the phone numbers were no longer valid. Just a thought.

Pete.

The current list was updated in February of 2010. It is up to the members though to update their information. I usually post NUMEROUS times over a period of a few weeks before publishing the new list but that is still no guarantee that it is 100% accurate.

Don,

Is there any way you could remove the members that haven't logged into the site, for like the last year? If they haven't been here in a year, it's likely they're not coming back, and it would clean up our list, making it easier for us to find members.