26H-82566-00-00 side stand switch.

Bike Bandit $81.22

Zanotti Motor $57.51

https://www.zanottimotor.com/shopping/pLookUp.php

Hey MBrood, thanks for the link to Zanottis', Looks like they have a lot better prices than BikeBandit!

Don

Hey Mech1, when you do get the new switch, tape wire it to the old one and pull it into place. I got that tip from another club and it saved a lot of agrivation!

Don

Thanks for all the info guys. The switch on my bike is working eletrically ok, just the plunger is not coming all the way out....sticks almost all the way out. I can reach down and pull it out the last little bit and everything is good. Anyone else have this same situation? I haven't really looked it over good....kind of hoping for an easy cheap fix. Hey, I can dream can't I?LOL

Clean the plunger on the kickstand switch with some carb cleaner working it back and forth. Mine did the same thing and others have had the same problem. The Swith is prone to collect oil and grime and start sticking. This will fix it. Did mine on an 86 last year and haven't had any more problems.

I have that Kick Stand Switch for $55.00 NEW and I have a good used one for $25.00

$8.00 to ship either way.

Hope this helps,:confused24:

I can beat ANY dealer price on OEM parts and almost any online store. I can come pretty close on afterarket parts as well.

Earl

Hey Roy,

Let me know what you need, I have the used one here at the shop, The new one would be a few days away from Yamaha. Either way, we can get you up and runnin. If I can help anyone with OEM part purchases, I will beat any dealer price, shipping is what it is of course.

Just trying to help,:thumbsup2:

Earl