IGNORED

RSV In Gemesee Michigan

KarlS

I was stopped at the Rail Road tracks in Genesee today and a black RSV pulled up next to me flying the USA flag and a POW-MIA flag on the antenna's. I tried to talk to you but you either didn't hear me or just didn't want to talk to someone in a green van. Was it someone from here?

Edited by KarlS

What, you come into my little town and you can't stop by? :buttkick: :whistling:

I think I've seen that black RSV a couple of times out this way.

We did a couple hundred miles around the thumb last Sunday, and played tag with a guy on a pretty silver Venture for an hour or so. We'd stop to look at something, he'd pass us and wave.......he'd stop and we'd pass him. Never did stop and talk to him though.

What, you come into my little town and you can't stop by? :buttkick: :whistling:

I think I've seen that black RSV a couple of times out this way.

We did a couple hundred miles around the thumb last Sunday, and played tag with a guy on a pretty silver Venture for an hour or so. We'd stop to look at something, he'd pass us and wave.......he'd stop and we'd pass him. Never did stop and talk to him though.

next time ill call OK!!!:cool10:

it was a last minute run wife said wanna and i said ill be outside and had er runnin:cool10: