IGNORED

Quick advice needed selling bike

Jethroish

Guest scarylarry

I hate it is this way, but a waiver is not a bad idea and making sure he has MC too..

Remember you are legally responsible, the waiver gives you some protection, might not be a bad idea to ask for a proof of ins..

If he/she are of any caliber of a person they would fully understand, I know I would and I would expect it

Rules I sell by:

NO Kids with out Parents.

Must have Motorcycle License.

Cash Deposit before a ride.

If the person doesn't look like he (or she) can physically hold the bike up, then no ride.

I then offer to take them for a ride.

If bike sells, A trip to DMV to transfer ALL paperwork out of my name.:confused24:

Hope this helps,

Earl

Guest scarylarry
Rules I sell by:

NO Kids with out Parents.

Must have Motorcycle License.

Cash Deposit before a ride.

If the person doesn't look like he (or she) can physically hold the bike up, then no ride.

I then offer to take them for a ride.

If bike sells, A trip to DMV to transfer ALL paperwork out of my name.:confused24:

Hope this helps,

Earl

Here remove your tags and get a bill of sale and you are in the clear

Thanks for the replies. Hubby and wife came to see it. Wife has a Rebel 250 and looking for something bigger for freeway and longer rides. Hubby has a Vulcan 750. She was had just gone to look at a Shadow 750.

Any how, we let her ride it trough the subdivision. She did fine with it.

They both liked the bike, but she said she was more comfortable on the Shadow than our 650. The Shadow did not have extras though.

It came down to, and I told her and hubby, if your not comfortable on the bike, you won't enjoy it.