IGNORED

need parts , dropped bike

SlowHand

I let the bike fall in the drive (downhill) busted driving light (will visit dropped bike fund after finding parts)I need two bulbs and one housing. Hope to find parts and not replace the whole thing. Low on funds need to go the cheap route. Thanks for any help.

I let the bike fall in the drive (downhill) busted driving light (will visit dropped bike fund after finding parts)I need two bulbs and one housing. Hope to find parts and not replace the whole thing. Low on funds need to go the cheap route. Thanks for any help.

A picture of the damaged parts would help. There are a couple of different buckets for the driving lights and rings so definitely need pictures on those, especially the ring and the screw mechanism.

Bubber

A picture of the damaged parts would help. There are a couple of different buckets for the driving lights and rings so definitely need pictures on those, especially the ring and the screw mechanism.

Bubber[/QUOT I have one off an 08. Pm me with am offer/

I think you read that wrong I don't need one. Slowhand does. I have a couple of them byt the rings are different and the they don't all fit the same . I believe it is because of the bulb Vs the halogen, but just a guess on my part. :yikes:

Bubber

I have one good light.The other light was damaged in a right side wreck.the left side was not touched.What"s your offer,PM me.