IGNORED

Strange bike crash story

BigBoyinMS

:doh:

I suspect it may be the 'reporter' that has jumbled up some information... But who knows, maybe the deer are getting smarter and striking back... with vengeance.

http://image.allmusic.com/00/agg/cov200/drg000/g011/g01101h165h.jpg

I bet a bad person came along, took the riders gun, shot him, cleaned his wallet and left.

they need to check the entry angle to see if it matches how a person can hold a gun to the back of their own head. go ahead, i know you want to try it to see if it is possible.

Guest tx2sturgis

Three more possiblities...none are pleasant.

Rider was in so much pain after the accident, he decided to end it.

Rider was shot by malicious third party, after encountering the scene.

Rider was on a death-ride, and didnt make it to his intended terminal point.....so he ended it as he could. There MIGHT be a suicide note or erratic call on a cell phone to support this.

I hope the buzzard died in the altercation. If not it would look bad for the evening news to show the bird eating the carcass while injured. Maybe the buzzard shot the guy for dinner.:doh:

:farmer:

This is a different story but I did read the Buzzard story somewhere, too. I think that was a 23 yr old (riding normally according to the story) that had a turkey vulture fly up and hit him in the chest. He lost control and ended up bouncing off a few trees.

Nobody would shoot themselves in the back of the head. My two cents...

a) Road rage...someone shot him and the deer was incidental.

b) It is not a bullet wound but made by some other object during the accident.

c) The gun went off by accident during the accident.

d) The reporter screwed up the story.

From personal experience my money is on d.

IMHO have to really look at the scene of the accident. Seems strange to me that they picked bike up off of him.Hit a deer and the bike landed on top of him?:confused24: Seems he would have left bike at some time during the crash.If not he had a grip from H^LL on that thing.:stirthepot:

This is a different story but I did read the Buzzard story somewhere, too. I think that was a 23 yr old (riding normally according to the story) that had a turkey vulture fly up and hit him in the chest. He lost control and ended up bouncing off a few trees.

Might have put the gun in his mouth.:detective:

Senility has set in. I could swear I read the buzzard post and replied. Either way the deer may have shot him for dinner!

I am going to my therapist right now!:confused07::confused::confused07::confused::rolleyes:

Yep, evidently the buzzard shot the biker for running over the deer to keep it from being one of those mysterious hit and run accidents. Yep, that's what it was.:think:

Thank you, it is all coming together. Just a little more prozac and I will be perfect. :whistling: