IGNORED

Front wheel rake

tbbrider

Terry, I am a bit confused here. when Hannigan sends the kit to your dealer, the rake kit is inside the trunk directly from Hannigan. I also noticed that you live in KY, are you that far from Murry?

I bet you have the correct rake on your trike. you will know once you have taken it out for about 50 miles. if your not tired after riding, then it is correct.

Have many miles of fun on that bad boy. I know I have , its been a blast!

STEER LITE (6 degree, reduced steering effort by approximately 60%)

Jeff

Terry, I am a bit confused here. when Hannigan sends the kit to your dealer, the rake kit is inside the trunk directly from Hannigan. I also noticed that you live in KY, are you that far from Murry?

I bet you have the correct rake on your trike. you will know once you have taken it out for about 50 miles. if your not tired after riding, then it is correct.

Have many miles of fun on that bad boy. I know I have , its been a blast!

STEER LITE (6 degree, reduced steering effort by approximately 60%)

Jeff

Mine was done in Semour Ind.He send the triple tree to Candian

to be cut and rewelded to 4 1/2 degree,says it is cheaper than using the hanningan easy steer.

Mine was done in Semour Ind.He send the triple tree to Candian

to be cut and rewelded to 4 1/2 degree.

Do you have any more information on gaining rake by re-welding the triple tree? I've been thinking of doing that to my Virago before adding 4" longer forks. Thought it was possible but have never heard of anyone doing it.

yes it does.

It also increases trail.

Raking the triple tree reduces trail as does lowering the front end by setting the forks higher in the triple tree. Lengthening the forks and lowering the rear end increases trail. All those changes will affect steering. Increasing trail will make steering more stable on the highway but less responsive in parking lots. Reducing trail will do the reverse with too little trail making steering squirrelly and potentially unsafe.