IGNORED

Need some help............

DragonRider

A member here is letting me have a 1986 1300 motor, It is located in the Ft. Worth, Tx. area. I was wondering if anyone would be in that area would be making a trip to Houston, time doesnt matter, I can get the motor picked up in the Houston area by my son who is over there on a regular basis. My only other option is to get it shipped, which would be quite expensive and that just isnt in the budget right now........I would also need a place to have it dropped in Houston, hopefully a member local to Houston could help me out in that respect...........I know we have quite a few there, even Cupcake might be able to help.

Lewis wish I could help but I'm kinda in a bind here. I'm the only Mechanic for the city right now plus being on call 24/7. If not for this issue I could pick it up and meet Brad or David half way or even take it all the way if need be.

Sorry Lewis wish I was more help..:(

Buddy

Lewis, next weekend I was planning on going to Ft Worth to take Dan's (Short-Haul) trailer back to him. I could pick it up and bring it back as far as San Antonio. Then maybe one of the guys from Houston can swing by here and get it.

I really dont want anyone to make a special trip to pick this up, was hoping maybe someone would be going that way sometime soon, but I would be forever grateful if it did. This is the message I received from MasterGuns.

Lewis, Yeah I saw that post. Even if someone would volunteer to meet me half way between here and Houston, I would be willing to trailer this motor that far for ya. Of course, nothing in return asked. Maybe Squidley would volunteer or one of his buds. One question; when is your son going to be in Houston.

Herb

Like I said timewise its not a big rush thing, if it can be done without putting anyone out.

Brad, I will call you either today or tomorrow and we can talk about it.

Thanks to everyone here.................