IGNORED

New Toy....

FutureVentures

So, I haven't been on this forum in awhile because I was distracted with the newest toy in the stable....

Compliments of our insane government offering a tax credit for Electric Vehicles, it was "free". I rationalize taking advantage of govt. giveaway by not allowing the government to have the $6500 this would have cost. In other words, it's $6500 they didn't get to waste....

It's super quiet, need to get some fake pipes going! Will do 25mph, which is actually quite fast enough for a golf cart.

A friend of mine had one several years ago and had it so tricked out you would think it was a gator

headlights, tail/brake lights, AM/FM and over sized tires. I wish I could remember the name of the Cart people that has all the neat stuff.

Did you say and mean 25 mph ? pretty fast - Tiger would be envious :smile5:

So, I haven't been on this forum in awhile because I was distracted with the newest toy in the stable....

Compliments of our insane government offering a tax credit for Electric Vehicles, it was "free". I rationalize taking advantage of govt. giveaway by not allowing the government to have the $6500 this would have cost. In other words, it's $6500 they didn't get to waste....

It's super quiet, need to get some fake pipes going! Will do 25mph, which is actually quite fast enough for a golf cart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you got the government to pay for it??? how, so i can do the same.

Yup,it's street legal on streets 35 mph or below, has seat belts and all. Even a horn.

Sadly, the tax credit ended last year. I was biting my fingernails to the bone until I got the credit back, whew.

Then i finally got the cart, it's pretty dang impressive. The website forum is nevzone.com where we find ways to spend each others money, just like here....

A friend of mine moved to this retirement community called The Villages near Ocala FL. I had dinner with him a few weeks ago and I noticed most of the homes had 2 car garages plus a half garage. As I was driving to his house I noticed some golf carts on the roadways. As I pulled into his driveway he had 2 Yamaha golf carts in his garage. He took us to dinner in the town square and it was like daytona bike week except everyone had golf carts...hundreds of golf carts all over the place!! All these geezers in tricked out carts. Saw some carts that cost almost 30k!! I need to retire that well!!!

A friend of mine moved to this retirement community called The Villages near Ocala FL. I had dinner with him a few weeks ago and I noticed most of the homes had 2 car garages plus a half garage. As I was driving to his house I noticed some golf carts on the roadways. As I pulled into his driveway he had 2 Yamaha golf carts in his garage. He took us to dinner in the town square and it was like daytona bike week except everyone had golf carts...hundreds of golf carts all over the place!! All these geezers in tricked out carts. Saw some carts that cost almost 30k!! I need to retire that well!!!

My inlaws have a home down there. Pretty impressive golf cart show!!!!!