IGNORED

Auto related/Parts supplier

1BigDog

I have recommended this site to a few friends who have raved about the prices compared to buying locally. Today I had the chance to try them out. I needed to replace the rear door window regulator on my SUV. Prices ranged from 182.00 to 250.00 depending on the location. I looked up www.rockauto.com and found my part for 141.00 shipped. Ordered it this AM and was shipped today!! Most of their prices are heavily discounted compared to suppliers like Advance auto and Auto Zone.If you do your own work you owe it to yourselves to check this place out. A friend saved major bucks on front end parts for his Camry by using Rock Auto. :smile5:

Be sure and let us know about the quality of the part you receive.:happy34:

I've used this place many times in the past and have excellent service, price, parts and delivery. If you have the time to wait for parts I highly recomment them.

Be sure and let us know about the quality of the part you receive.:happy34:

Monty, they advertise name brand quality parts. When I delivered freight back in the 70's and 80's I had a few auto parts wharehouses on my route. I was able to purchase parts from them at their costs. The mark-up that the parts store would charge was pretty much 50-70% above what I paid.

Ordered a part for my van, the last time I had to buy one it cost me over $70.00, this one only $11.63 and that included shipping, hope the quality is as good as the OEM. I will let everyone know after I receive it. Thanks for the tip.........:thumbsup::thumbsup:....

Here it is, 7/08/10...and the part already is on my doorstep!! 2 days since placing the order. Part looks good too. Dorman industries made the regulator. Hopefully ill get it installed by Sat. 98 today and 100+ tomorrow..dont feel like installing it in the heat. :smile5:

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got around to installing the window regulator today. I compared the replacement part with the original. Mounting brackets, cables, tracks all looked the same, not some close imitation. Im very happy with Rock Auto and will use them again. :smile5:

Finally got around to installing the window regulator today. I compared the replacement part with the original. Mounting brackets, cables, tracks all looked the same, not some close imitation. Im very happy with Rock Auto and will use them again. :smile5:

I was just about to post an identical post regarding the window motor I bought. Very pleased.

Got my lens for my Van in 3 days, perfect fit, cant tell the difference between it and the old one unless I look at part numbers on the back....and the price difference was amzaing, I saved 45.00........I will be using them again, now if only we could find a bike parts supplier like them, they do have some bike parts but mostly electrial like ign switches and such.

Thanks