IGNORED

On the road

Freebird

Well, the good news is that Eileen, Dylan and I are on our way to Texas. We had planned to leave tomorrow but got away late today. Only drove about 5 1/2 hours or so but made it just south of Louisville, KY today and stopped early.

The bad news is that I got an email from my company today. I need to enjoy this vacation because they just told me that they are increasing my territory. I used to have Ohio, Western PA and Western NY. They then replaced Western PA and Western NY and gave me Indiana and Michigan. Now they are telling me that I am keeping Ohio, Indiana and Michigan but they are adding back Western PA and Western NY and also giving me all of Kentucky and all of West Virginia. So there are some busy times when I get back from vacation.

Oh well...I DO still have a job.

Well, the good news is that Eileen, Dylan and I are on our way to Texas. We had planned to leave tomorrow but got away late today. Only drove about 5 1/2 hours or so but made it just south of Louisville, KY today and stopped early.

The bad news is that I got an email from my company today. I need to enjoy this vacation because they just told me that they are increasing my territory. I used to have Ohio, Western PA and Western NY. They then replaced Western PA and Western NY and gave me Indiana and Michigan. Now they are telling me that I am keeping Ohio, Indiana and Michigan but they are adding back Western PA and Western NY and also giving me all of Kentucky and all of West Virginia. So there are some busy times when I get back from vacation.

Oh well...I DO still have a job.

Enjoy your trip and have a great time!

I thought you were going to stay off the computer till the trip was over? Don't trust US?:rotf::rotf::rotf:

its all CUPCAKES fault aint it

Have a good time

dray

Well you need to stay off the computer this trip since you won't be getting much time off after it. Enjoy your visit. We'll try to keep that cupcake guy in line. :Laugh:

Margaret

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that: I don't know about keeping cupcake in line:think:

Well what we have here is..................

Good new is.........You still got a job:big-grin-emoticon:

Bad new is............Your workload just doubled:bang head:

You guys enjoy your vacation and be safe...........

We will make sure everything here is all cleaned up by the time you get back.............:banana::dancefool::banana::dancefool:

Don,

Enjoy the time with the family! When you go back to work.....don't worry about going to Michigan......most of your customers already left anyways!!:rotf::rotf:So you can focus on the rest of your territory! See...you just saved the company time and money!:cool10::stirthepot:

Well what we have here is..................

Good new is.........You still got a job:big-grin-emoticon:

Bad new is............Your workload just doubled:bang head:

You guys enjoy your vacation and be safe...........

We will make sure everything here is all cleaned up by the time you get back.............:banana::dancefool::banana::dancefool:

You know if you sneak out in the wee hrs of the morning you don't have to Clean Up!!

I been doing housework for 3 weeks or is it years????