IGNORED

oh now you all went and done it

oldgoat

ok who told Dianne about if she needs help with a new to her bike?

she saw a nice 650 woman owned bike here in the classified. and said

hey that wold be a nice one. looks like september for her though.

still if she gets settlement then she can get some ride time in.

i can just see it now. vroommm around the block just to rub it in that i cant ride for now.:crying: we also talked about letting my 84 go next spring. get somethin newer and hate to say it dependable. this one just was not taken care of. thank god she found a complete exhaust system one bad right muffler rust trough but thats ok jbweld and it wont show. and mines good so? because she said james relax i want to show you something that shop showed me. i went oh no not any more bad news. she said not realy as we got the parts comming in be here tomorrow. but the old exhaust was welded in places that it should not have been. headers welded to collector front ones ? a shame to as they where not rusted and shiney i think the welded tab can be removed from them. they welded a piece of small steel from header to collector. i will post pics when and if i can. so i guess what im trying to say is they f***ed it up. mufflers are good but rest of it was shot to hell. that explains the backfire while at idle? and the one day it scared a poor woman in the crosswalk. but enough i need to take meds go for a walk then back to my easy chair.

hate to hear that they messed it up. Hope they will make it wright. Now as for goatkeeper with her own bike, I say why not. When you guys get the money then she will love it. Ask my wife ( Shadow Queen). She says its impowering.

Either way its good to see you able to be up and about.

Heal well my brother

David