IGNORED

Corbin Saddles no Returns

sadicarnot

I have one, and we love it. Very nice saddle.

SADDLE WARRANTY: Basepan, foam and hardware of the Corbin saddle is warranted to the original owner for life. Cover materials, Heaters and workmanship are warranted for one year. Product will only be authorized to be shipped back, freight pre-paid, for refining of shape or to replace/rectify defective parts. In cases where the rework requires a new cover, a recover charge will be applied. Cash or credit refunds are not available. All goods being handled for customer service consideration must be accompanied by a Corbin receipt and a Return Material Authorization number (RMA).

http://www.corbin.com/images/shim.gifhttp://www.corbin.com/warrantybuttonglas.gifFIBERGLASS WARRANTY: Structural integrity of Corbin fiberglass components are warranted to the original owner for life. Finish and paint are warranted against manufacturing defect for one year. Damage to product and / or painted surfaces from outside forces or misuse is specifically not covered under warranty. Cash or credit refunds are not available. All goods being handled for customer service consideration must be accompanied by a Corbin receipt and a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.

I was looking at the Corbin website. It looks like they don't take returns. Interesting.

Never had a Corbin, but really liked the Mustang I had. Their return policy is:

Return Policy for Seats and Accessories Purchased Directly from Mustang

If you buy a seat directly from Mustang (whether online or by telephone), you have up to a maximum of 10 days after receiving it to discuss the nature of any problem with a Mustang customer representative by calling 800-243-1392 or 860-582-9633.

If the seat is to be returned, we will send you a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) form that will include our shipping address. As with any product you would return, be sure it is in perfect condition (no scratches, scuffs, rips, etc.). Any returns in less than new condition will be charged a 20% restocking fee.

Put the seat back into the original box with the original packaging, include the RMA form and ship it prepaid to Mustang via UPS, FedEx or the Postal Service.

No returns will be accepted without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form. All returns must be prepaid and carefully packed to avoid shipping damage.

Seems fair to me. :cool17:

I ended up buying a Corbin as I have had them on several other bikes and do like them. I am surprised to see the positive comments here as people run hot or cold on them. Many find them to be too hard. I am the opposite as I like the firmness. As a matter of fact if I had the money I would buy one of their couches as I like the firmness of them.

In any case I bought a solo tourer with the passenger pillion. I don't usually ride 2 up so no need for a dual tourer. Any way went to install it today and the bracket on it does not allow the bolts to be installed.

You can get one side in but not the other. I was thinking of just returning it because there is a company called Diamond Seats here in Florida. I figure screw dealing with the Corbin, I will go to Diamond where they could measure me and get a true custom seat.

http://www.diamondseats.com/

Any way went to the Corbin website to see what the return policy is. Pretty easy no returns. I have an e-mail into Corbin. I work at a power plant with a lot of welders. Worse case scenario I have my buddy at work make me a new one. Probably take me longer to explain what needs to be done than for him to actually do it.

Here are some pics of the problem: