IGNORED

Hey Squidley

gunkylump

Have you had time to visit the post office yet? The fella in Andrews is asking about his floorboards...don't want to pressure you, just wondering on timing....and $$$ for postage. Gonna cash in my empties and I need to know how much to keep back

gunk

:mo money:

Randy,

Gonna go out today bud, I'll get tracking #'s so we KNOW that he gets them. Sorry about the delay, work has been killing me timewise :doh: I will make it happen today :thumbsup2: BTW great seeing you and Beth up @ MD :banana:

It was GREAT seeing you and Lonna as well! Been too long! Let me know the cost...I'll send you the green.

We are definitely kicking around the idea of Texas in September.....not sure yet where it's gonna play out, but now that the Chicoteague Island weekend has been cancelled, we're looking at our options.

Thanks once again for your help......makes things SO MUCH EASIER FOR ME!

gunk:D

You take it easy at work......too much work and not enough play sucks....

Gunk,

Got you covered, packages went out about 30 minutes ago as well as a PM to you. Like I mentioned, the door is always open down here and we'd love to have you 2 here. We could take a nice ride over to the hill country and ride the 3 sisters and bug Tom Hendry :banana: