IGNORED

2011 models getting close.

ken

Ya my wife telling me to take the garbage out,,,You would think after 3 days she would give up. LOL

Yamahamer is pretty tight lipped so you is going to have to wait. Does you got money burning a hole in your pocket or just excited to see the new cassette deck?:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

I thought they announce in the fall anyway.

I`m waiting to see who the demo tape will be of!! I can hardly wait!!!

Ya my wife telling me to take the garbage out,,,You would think after 3 days she would give up. LOL

Yamahamer is pretty tight lipped so you is going to have to wait. Does you got money burning a hole in your pocket or just excited to see the new cassette deck?:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

I thought they announce in the fall anyway.

"Ya my wife telling me to take the garbage out,,,You would think after 3 days she would give up. LOL"

LMAO!!!! Bubber we have to hook up man!! Heck we could form up a 2 man Comedy Team and put them Blue Collar boys to shame.

Boomer....still laughing and the pygmies are totally confused.:Laugh:

My sources tell me...

There is a possibility that gauges will be where the cassette player was.

Wide white wall tires will be in abundance and readily available.

Raven is out..........Canary Yellow wont happen....but Snow white is in...

Fog lights will be standard issue..... on all snowmobiles..

The standard clock will be relocated for better viewing...yes, located under the Bright light indicator.

The fuel drip plate will be mounted on the right hand side of the rear valve cover for those who just happen to get off the right side of their bikes.

Rear shocks will ...ops. this wont happen..

Two cylinders will shut down automatically when sitting next to Harley's in possible over heat mode.. We want to be just as well appreciated as Harleys are..

Weather band will be available... a small flat (chrome plated) rock will be mounted on top center of gas tank.. if it is wet it is raining, if dry you can ride ....safely..

Rear hub will have grease Zerk fittings installed to enable one to lube drive pins with out removal of rear wheel.

Fuel filters will be mounted on left side of gas tank between gas tank and drivers seat for ease of changing it out. Must use shut off valve to change it out.

Electric fuel pumps will be the same model pump as a Chevy Silverado, so you can easily purchase one at your local auto parts store.

Rear lights will be factory installed on rear of both saddle bags with "quick disconnects in wiring for ease of bag removal..color coded too with male and female plugs so you cant screw it up..

Driver and passenger seats will have standard factory issued "AIR BAGS" inside them with separate air valves so one can add or remove air in their seat to adjust for their comfort preference.

The 12 volt Electric outlet will be relocated next to the right front speaker for ease of plugging something in while your riding down the road...and one will be installed on the back of every factory purchased back rest for the passenger to charge their cell phone.

Garage door openers will be factory installed.. You pull into your garage under the garage door opener, and program it right there..one time,, and it never needs a battery...it uses your 12 volt system on the bike.

An automatic "WAVING HAND" will be OME and installed on left side of fairing behind the left fog light. A button will be located on drivers left grip and all you do it push the button and a hand and half an arm swings out to wave at all the other bikers. You can upgrade this system with an auto bike detector and it automatically swings out to wave every time it receives a signal a bike is coming by..

Yea, its all a joke but I enjoyed dreaming while I typed...:rasberry:

My sources tell me...

There is a possibility that gauges will be where the cassette player was.

Wide white wall tires will be in abundance and readily available.

Raven is out..........Canary Yellow wont happen....but Snow white is in...

Fog lights will be standard issue..... on all snowmobiles..

The standard clock will be relocated for better viewing...yes, located under the Bright light indicator.

The fuel drip plate will be mounted on the right hand side of the rear valve cover for those who just happen to get off the right side of their bikes.

Rear shocks will ...ops. this wont happen..

Two cylinders will shut down automatically when sitting next to Harley's in possible over heat mode.. We want to be just as well appreciated as Harleys are..

Weather band will be available... a small flat (chrome plated) rock will be mounted on top center of gas tank.. if it is wet it is raining, if dry you can ride ....safely..

Rear hub will have grease Zerk fittings installed to enable one to lube drive pins with out removal of rear wheel.

Fuel filters will be mounted on left side of gas tank between gas tank and drivers seat for ease of changing it out. Must use shut off valve to change it out.

Electric fuel pumps will be the same model pump as a Chevy Silverado, so you can easily purchase one at your local auto parts store.

Rear lights will be factory installed on rear of both saddle bags with "quick disconnects in wiring for ease of bag removal..color coded too with male and female plugs so you cant screw it up..

Driver and passenger seats will have standard factory issued "AIR BAGS" inside them with separate air valves so one can add or remove air in their seat to adjust for their comfort preference.

The 12 volt Electric outlet will be relocated next to the right front speaker for ease of plugging something in while your riding down the road...and one will be installed on the back of every factory purchased back rest for the passenger to charge their cell phone.

Garage door openers will be factory installed.. You pull into your garage under the garage door opener, and program it right there..one time,, and it never needs a battery...it uses your 12 volt system on the bike.

An automatic "WAVING HAND" will be OME and installed on left side of fairing behind the left fog light. A button will be located on drivers left grip and all you do it push the button and a hand and half an arm swings out to wave at all the other bikers. You can upgrade this system with an auto bike detector and it automatically swings out to wave every time it receives a signal a bike is coming by..

Yea, its all a joke but I enjoyed dreaming while I typed...:rasberry:

Wishful thinking,

Keep dreaming :080402gudl_prv: :Laugh:

According to the dealer I just bought my new RSTD from said no changes for the 2011,he said that was direct from Yamaha. This is why I bought my new out of the crate 2008 RSTD and I will set it up the way i want. :rasberry:

Oh well, Star4772

By the way things are looking there's a lot of folks going over to the Gold Wing & Harley Davidson models. A lot of folks are getting tired of waiting on Yamaha As for me it looks like I'll be going back to the Second Gen. I can get a better deal $$ on a Venture than the Gold Wing & HD plus my knees don't hurt on the Second Gen. like they do on the Wing yet Peg Loves the ride the Wing puts out.. Maybe make a cross breed 'Venture Wing" then the both of us would be happy....:think:

Time will tell............

If there is a NEW 3RD Gen.Venture wonder how far the value $$ will fall on the first & Second Gen.????????:think:

Maybe make a cross breed 'Venture Wing" then the both of us would be happy....:think:

Time will tell............

If there is a NEW 3RD Gen.Venture wonder how far the value $$ will fall on the first & Second Gen.????????:think:

The "Venture Wing" you are looking for has already been built, it's called a First Generation:thumbsup2:

The "Venture Wing" you are looking for has already been built, it's called a First Generation:thumbsup2:

I had the 1983 model #208 fast and eats the curves like candy:happy34:Loved that bike very stable and reliability was out standing

but has no leg room like the Second Gen. which I love very much I can stretch out and relax on long trips and not worry about my knees swelling up....

They will be using Harley Davidson colour schemes :rotfl:

Whoooooo , I thought Charlie would say that there would be a "E-Fishin-C" Anniversary Edition. Or an "OBAMAHA" model that's a scoot that is subject to "CHANGE".......NOT , I rather the the "E-Fishin-C" model to tell you the truth.

BEER30

Whoooooo , I thought Charlie would say that there would be a "E-Fishin-C" Anniversary Edition. Or an "OBAMAHA" model that's a scoot that is subject to "CHANGE".......NOT , I rather the the "E-Fishin-C" model to tell you the truth.

BEER30

24/7 sounds better :Laugh: :dancefool:

I have a brother in law who has a cousin who has an uncle who has a sister who has a newphew that is a dealer that knows the head engineer at yamaha and no one knows what 2011 will bring. Any dealer that says yamaha has told him what the 2011 models will be or won't be is speaking with a forked tongue.

They will be using Harley Davidson colour schemes :rotfl:

I could handle that. Sure liked the Flamed pearl blue and pewter pearl one that I saw. At least they offer more than 2 colors on the Ultra.

I think I'd love the Vivid Purplish Blue 2010 Venture but the idiots at Yamaha felt that only Canada was good enough to get that color. Freakin idiots!! Have I mentioned that they're idiots? :buttkick: :bang head: :bang head:

One might want to consider the new Victory Cross Country.

http://www.polarisindustries.com/en-ca/Victory-Motorcycles/2010/Touring/CROSS-COUNTRY/Pages/Overview.aspx

As for color & paint design schemes, Victory has some really nice offerings, although not all designs are available on all models.

IMHO, the Cross Country "scull scheme" as a far cry better than the flamed Venture even though I don't like either.

I could handle that. Sure liked the Flamed pearl blue and pewter pearl one that I saw. At least they offer more than 2 colors on the Ultra.

I think I'd love the Vivid Purplish Blue 2010 Venture but the idiots at Yamaha felt that only Canada was good enough to get that color. Freakin idiots!! Have I mentioned that they're idiots? :buttkick: :bang head: :bang head:

Ya, and I wonder who the idiots up here are that figured it was time for us to have such an ugly version of a flame job! What did we do wrong?

Ya, and I wonder who the idiots up here are that figured it was time for us to have such an ugly version of a flame job! What did we do wrong?

Well, we got the same flame job down here and that's all we got!! Makes no sense to me as to why they don't offer the blue down here. Makes absolutely no sense what-so-ever.

Well, we got the same flame job down here and that's all we got!! Makes no sense to me as to why they don't offer the blue down here. Makes absolutely no sense what-so-ever.

It's a trick to get more x-border purchasing up here. :p