Yea, I have them on my 2006 Midnight RSV. Same bike, mine is just a little faster than the '07 model.

I also have an 06 Midnight and I also noticed mine is faster than the '07 and '08 models.. And the risers will fit all those bikes..

I just installed a set of 1.5 inch risers this morning and have a problem with them hitting the chrome cowling around the key. Haven't worked this out yet. Hoses and cables tight, but OK. I posted pics on another thread this morning.

The chrome around the key won't work for you with the risers. The bars will hit the chrome, they also hit the EOM black plastic, but the plastic gives.

The chrome is also plastic and it gives but just wondering was there something I missed when I did the install.

• 2 weeks later...

Also helps taller folks. When we sit back on our bikes for long rides, our shoulders are farther from the bars, therefore, we pitch our shoulders forward to get a good grip. The riser extensions move the bars back and make for better posture and more comfort.

My daughter bought me a set for fathers day!:thumbsup2:

Does anybody know if the Baron Riser kit will fit a 2007 Midnight? It is not listed in the fitment for the 2007 midnight.

There is no major difference between a 1999 and a 2010 RSV. they are the same except for color of paint, amount of chrome, changed the seat from standard to "pillow top" and in 2010Yamaha included the (imho POS) 6 disk CD changer with the bike.......

If a part fits on one bike between those years it will fit on ALL bikes.... and maybe the 2011 when it comes out......but that is speculation on my part.