IGNORED

Can-am spyder

jonesy

I had the opportunity to test drive a Spyder a few weeks back and really enjoyed the ride.

I own a Bombardier ATV and I my personnal feeling is that it drives like an ATV except the Spyder is more powerfull and stick to the road in tight corners, thanks to their advance technologie. Good acceleration, good suspention, solid engine, very neat looking, advance abs and stability systems, priced right (around $19000) and you don't have to worry..... you will never drop it.

On the negative side.... not much protection against wind, not much comfort for the passenger and limited options available for the moment.

I wouldn't replace my RSV with a Spyder, it's a different class machine, but I would own both if I had the $$$.

I'read a Review of this in german Online Magazine.

They said you will have all of two Worlds. Wind, Rain, uncomfy Temperatures from the Bike Side and need for a big Parking Lot and not to be able to go between the Lanes from The Car Side ... :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Maybe it would be Fun tough, but as long as i can stick to my Bikes, i don't consider such an Option.

I rode one of these about a month ago. I'd say it was one of the worst rides I've ever taken on a motorized vehicle! Low speed handling ( parking lot) was great. On the road, it was very hard to steer going into corners. At speed (55-65), it followed every bump, crack, and tar strip in the road. I would recommend it to anyone.