IGNORED

Thank You

Wolf

Thank You to the Sleeperhawks, Riderduke, Mini, the Painters, The Bugfish's, and Scarylarry. We appreciate you coming to Clares graduation party, and truly enjoyed all of your company. Your support in her graduation meant very much to the both of us, and we cannot wait to spend time with all of you again.

On a side note, I seem to have a collection of Mechanics pie plates, I will have to hold them hostage until the next pie arrives.

Thank You to the Sleeperhawks, Riderduke, Mini, the Painters, The Bugfish's, and Scarylarry. We appreciate you coming to Clares graduation party, and truly enjoyed all of your company. Your support in her graduation meant very much to the both of us, and we cannot wait to spend time with all of you again.

On a side note, I seem to have a collection of Mechanics pie plates, I will have to hold them hostage until the next pie arrives.

No more pies until the pie plates are returned, just ask Riderduke, he brings them back and goes back home with a pie.

We had a great time, loved the ride through mountains. :cool10:

See you both at MD.

we were just glad to have been invited. We had a great time. Thanks to you two for lewtting us borrow a bike since we were to chicken to ride our own there from here.

Tell Clare congrats and that we said for her to pull you over and herass you all she can.

David

Well I'm glad she enjoy the party. I really enjoyed meeting her mom and the rest of the family. I just got home from David's. Took a little over 3 hrs and I had rain on and off with some slow traffic. Now I'm gonna get a nap, I'll post up the pics I took a little later or tomorrow. Thanks for inviting me.

Margaret

No more pies until the pie plates are returned, just ask Riderduke, he brings them back and goes back home with a pie.

We had a great time, loved the ride through mountains. :cool10:

See you both at MD.

I had both my pies delivered....:dancefool: Who can top that?:rasberry:

We had such a great time! What a fun weekend, getting to ride and be with our friends! So many thanks to Felecia for her wonderful hospitality Friday night! :bighug:

Clare was really surprised and the party was great! You did good, Rob, in keeping it a surprise! :clap2: It was a treat getting to meet your family and friends, Clare and Rob! By the way, Rob, PM me your address and I'll send you a CD!

Here are some pictures of the ride and the party! :cool10:

Oh, and George has some new chrome on his bike! See if you can find it!:whistling::whistling:

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/venturerider/Sleeperhawks%20Mechanic%20VA%20May%2022%202010/

Sorry I wasn't able to attend. It looks like I missed a great time, as always!

My heeling may have taken a hit. I have to see a neurologist on Friday for a possible concussion. They thought my dizziness was from the pain meds, but now they think different.

Congrats Clare!!!

Ben