Is there anyone around the Knoxville TN area who has the tools to help me sync my carbs. I want to have this done to see if if it helps. I don't mind going to your place but I don't trust this bike to go a long ways.

Can you leave the petcock on the right rear on res all the time. I ran out of gas the other day after only 150 miles and could not turn the petcock to res. Had to call the wife to bring me gas.

Is there anyone around the Knoxville TN area who has the tools to help me sync my carbs. I want to have this done to see if if it helps. I don't mind going to your place but I don't trust this bike to go a long ways.

Can you leave the petcock on the right rear on res all the time. I ran out of gas the other day after only 150 miles and could not turn the petcock to res. Had to call the wife to bring me gas.

I just leave the reserve on 24/7. Figure out what your mpg is and start looking when the milage equals 4 gallons... or the last bar...

You might think about picking up a Carbtune. Right now the exchange rate is very good between the Euro and the USDollar. I paid over $100 US when I bought mine, and now the rate is around $1.25 per 1 Euro. With the pouch it'll run about $75 bucks and that includes shipping. This way you won't need to keep runing around to find someone's to borrow...

QUOTE]

Curtis, I wish I had seen this post yesterday, I would have tried to meet you somewhere around Knoxville for lunch today and then synced your bike. I have plans this afternoon so it is too late for me now.

If you do not get any help, let me know and I will see what I can do.

RandyA