IGNORED

what a great day today in michigan for riding !

maindog

After the last few weeks of crappy rainy weather we finally got a good one :).

and just in time too. sky_doc17 steered me in the right direction again and as usual he was spot on. after installing the needle shim kit in the 83 , a quick reset to 3 turns out on the air needles and a re-sync at 3500 rpm. I know I'm now getting the best mileage that I can possibly get. the bikes running AWESOME. and i even put a few hundred on her today :).

Sky-doc17 is the man , and we wish him a speedy recovery. All in All this has been the best day this year, and I even backed the bike into the garage , instead of pulling it up on the lift because I can now say its ready to ride tomorrow and I don't have any thing left to fix on it. its been a long time coming for this old lady, but shes finally treating me right :).

2 up on the freeway 70mph, 3200 rpm and rock solid. life is grand. I think I'm in love again. but don't tell my wife :).:173:

what a great day today in michigan for riding !

????? What with everybody leaving Michigan, I bet you had all the roads to your self! HUH? :stickpoke: :witch_brew: :whistling: :duck:

Bryan

I'll turn out the lights when the last one leaves. then I can have all the wonderful pot - hole filled streets to myself :).