IGNORED

Now in Boston

Freebird

Eileen and I just checked into our hotel in the Boston area. I have my one year checkup tomorrow to see how the cancer is doing. I'm not too worried about it, I am confident that things are going well.

It was a long drive and we are tired but it was an OK trip. Weather is nice and it was a fairly relaxing drive. This was our first long trip in the 2011 Kia Sorento. Driving about 70 MPH most of the time and occasionally running close to 80 before catching myself and slowing down, it got about 27 MPG. I think that pretty decent for a AWD mid sized SUV. I'm very pleased with that. The 2004 Sorento that we traded in only got about 18 MPG under the same driving conditions.

Best of luck with the docs Don.

We took a 2011 Sorento for a test drive recently as well. Was thinking of trading in the 07 Sportage we now have but will hold off another year to let finances get into better shape. We were very impressed with that 2011 Sorento so it may well be at the top of the list once we decide to do a car replacement again.

Larry

Good luck with the check-up. Hope all goes well. And while your in Boston, if your in the downtown area and if its still in business, check out Whiskeys Pub....best St Louis ribs I have ever eaten. But that was back in 1997. But the taste still lingers on in my mind....:smile5:

Eileen and I just checked into our hotel in the Boston area. I have my one year checkup tomorrow to see how the cancer is doing. I'm not too worried about it, I am confident that things are going well.

It was a long drive and we are tired but it was an OK trip. Weather is nice and it was a fairly relaxing drive. This was our first long trip in the 2011 Kia Sorento. Driving about 70 MPH most of the time and occasionally running close to 80 before catching myself and slowing down, it got about 27 MPG. I think that pretty decent for a AWD mid sized SUV. I'm very pleased with that. The 2004 Sorento that we traded in only got about 18 MPG under the same driving conditions.

You have a good group behind you and your bride. God will bless you.