IGNORED

odd request

BIG TOM

Just got off the telephone with my grandson ,age 12...he is redecorating his bedroom and is looking for old license plates...I told him I would ask around... If you have any old plates hanging around the garage or in the barn and would like to donate them to the cause, please drop me a pm..I'll pay the postage...:clap2:

Not much help from here. I think the only one I might have is from Texas just before moving to Ohio so it would only be about 10 years old.

I guess I meant to say not being used:whistling:....they don't need to be old...he has about a dozen now...all states and plates wanted...you can look up my addy on my info page or just pm me. He will be ecstatic for any he recieves...

Edited by BIG TOM

Guest RawHide

Im going to KY this weekend for a wedding I ll ask my son Bart if he has any to give me!

Anything for a BIG FRIEND LIKE YOU!:stickinouttounge:

PM me the shipping address, I have several. Not especially "old" just expired...

Recieved your package today, called my grandson and he is flying high....he can't believe that strangers would be willing to help him out....he has collected close to 20 already and his dad is taking him to a flea market tomorrow to search for more....:bowdown: thank you for taking the time to mail them out to me...I will send you a check for the postage..............:fnd_(16):